101-110

Chapter 101 Experiment on Living Humans

Shake all three people awake, and the four of them sit on the ground, dazed together. What just happened?

One moment he was in the car, the next moment he was in jail?

It was pitch black outside the iron window and nothing could be seen clearly. The room was very small and there was nothing inside. There were only four walls and an iron railing directly opposite.

"Sister, it seems we have been arrested?"

"It doesn't seem like we were arrested."

"Weren't we still in the car just now? Where are we?"

None of the four people knew where this place was. In their memory, the car had been driving for four or five hours, and now it should be in another base that person mentioned. If they choose to be patrollers, they must first become living dead. Can.

Shiyu looked around, but did not see the camera. He touched the iron railing in front of him. Fortunately, it was not very thick. He came to their lair and could start working now.

"How to open this iron railing? Will it be too loud with a cutting machine?"

Although there is no camera, those people are not deaf. Using a cutting machine, there is a high chance that those people will be attracted over. But apart from the cutting machine, Shiyu really doesn't know any other way to get rid of the iron rod.

It doesn't seem to work with sulfuric acid. Iron and concentrated sulfuric acid will form an oxide film.

Wen Yinian walked over, looked at the iron railing and spoke.

"Get a crowbar and a hammer."

Quickly taking out things from the system warehouse and putting them in Wen Yinian's hands, Caiyin also came over to help Wen Yinian pry open the iron railings.

Wen Yinian took a hammer and hit the crowbar so that one end could be inserted into the gap between the iron railing and the ground. Then he lifted the crowbar with force. Caiyin also helped.

After a while, a head cautiously poked out and looked at both sides of the corridor. There were cells on both sides, and there was no one there.

The four of them changed their equipment, three of them held guns, and Shiyu took the lead by controlling the drone in his hand.

In the cells on both sides, some were alone, and some had four or five people. Those people were lying on the ground sleeping and did not notice the four people walking past their door.

The drone drove forward, passing through the long and narrow corridor, and suddenly an operating room appeared in front of it. Although the drone was relatively silent, there were many people in the operating room, so there was no guarantee that no one would hear it.

Controlling the drone to fly back, Shiyu took the drone back to the system warehouse.

I have seen through the screen just now that there are four doctors in the operating room. There is a person lying in the middle with his upper body naked. He does not know what disease he is suffering from and needs to be operated on here.

Judging from the size of the operating room, the materials in this base are relatively complete, otherwise there would not be so many surgical instruments.

Except for the four people who were undergoing surgery, no defensive personnel were seen. All the people here were locked up in the house, which really posed no threat to them. Who would have thought that someone could pry open the iron railings.