30

Chapter 30 Fairy Days

Dong Jiang and the three of them held cold lemonade in their hands and shook their hands, a little unbelievable.

What's this? lemonade! Ice lemonade!

What kind of miraculous householder is this? Along the way, the three of them have been thirsty and thirsty, and no one has given them a sip of water.

"Drink it later, or take it home and drink it slowly. Now that you have just come in from such a hot outside, if you drink it all at once, I may not be able to save you. I will explain it here today."

Shiyu smiled brightly when he spoke, and his voice was gentle and soft, which fell in the ears of the three people, making people unconsciously trust him.

After dividing the lemonade, Shiyu pointed at Caiyin.

"This is the head of the household in 602, not my boyfriend. He comes to enjoy the air conditioning."

Wen Yinian and Zhang Tao stayed in the room. They were not from this community themselves. They had to explain themselves when they came out. Anyway, they didn't need the materials distributed by the neighborhood committee. It was better to do less than to do more.

As for how to explain it when it is discovered in the future, lets wait until later.

Dong Jiang nodded and put a check mark behind their names.

"Ms. Shi, why didn't we see you come to the neighborhood committee to collect supplies before you were at home? We thought you were not at home."

What Dong Jiang was thinking was that he thought both of you were dead.

Shiyu didn't expect that people from the neighborhood committee would have noticed him before. Also, when supplies are in such short supply now, the neighborhood committee would distribute them for free, so no one would miss it.

"There was still some food at home, but it was too hot outside and I didn't want to go out, so I didn't go."

Shiyu explained casually, why he saw that everyone had ticked off the boxes and had no intention of leaving at all.

"The community is quite short of supplies right now."

Shiyu asked.

Dong Jiang didn't expect Shiyu to care about the neighborhood committee's supplies, so he answered casually without thinking.

"Fortunately, there are many people who can't bear it during this time."

There are still many elderly people living in the community, and they can't bear the hot weather.

Although Shiyu's community has more medical people than other communities, there are also many people working in other professions.

Without the popular science of professional doctors, in such weather, drinking large amounts of cold water, staying in the sun for a long time, and heat stroke, etc., are all fatal.

Shi Yu felt a little sad. It had just begun and the hard days were still to come.

"Approximately how many households are there in the community now?"

Shiyu asked to find out the approximate population of the community. If the system gives the task again in the future, it would be better to have a plan.

Dong Jiang flipped through the book and took a rough look.

"There are about eight to nine hundred people left, and about 10% of them are gone."

"It's already very good, and it's within the range expected by the government."

Dong Jiang explained.