43

Chapter 43 Another visit to the jewelry exchange

"Good morning, you two. I want to eat tofu puffs. Mayor Shi, please bring me one. I'm going to wash up first. Thank you."

"Salty tofu curd and sweet tofu curd?"

"Sweet."

"Sorry, I only have salty ones."

Its so heart-breaking to kill someone, why do you eat salty food?

Wen Yinian walked to the room with a sad face.

Walking into the room where Shiyu slept last night, Wen Yinian looked at the quilt that Shiyu had covered, and picked it up by mistake and smelled it.

In an instant, he threw down the quilt and cursed in his mind, Wen Yinian, what are you doing? How could you do such a perverted thing? You must have slept on the sofa last night and your brain was damaged. Go wash your face and wake up.

As soon as he walked out of the door after breakfast, Shiyu saw Dong Jiang sitting on the sofa in front of the supermarket. It seemed that they had been released last night. Those people were quite trustworthy, and the food in the supermarket was not in vain. waste.

Seeing Shi Yu, Dong Jiang stood up excitedly and limped towards Shi Yu.

"Mayor Shi, I heard what my wife said. Thank you so much. I don't even know how to repay you."

"I just checked the supermarket and all the food inside has been taken away. This is the bread I bought two days ago. Mayor Shi, you haven't had breakfast yet, so take it and eat some first."

As he said this, he stuffed the bread into Gou Shiyu's hands. He lost his balance and almost fell down, but was supported by Caiyin on the side.

"I've already eaten. You go ahead and eat. After eating, we'll discuss how to go out to look for supplies tonight."

"And what's wrong with your legs?"

Dong Jiang replied nonchalantly.

"It's okay. He was beaten by those people. When Dr. Zhao wakes up later, I will look for her."

"Where are the others? Are they okay?"

"They're all pretty much the same. They're all minor injuries, nothing to worry about."

"Do you know where there are supplies around here? Anything."

Shiyu wanted to go to the supermarket, but at this time, the supermarket room should have been cleared out by other people.

"I will accompany you to Mayor Ba Shi tonight. The jewelry exchange we went to the night before yesterday failed to open and we haven't entered it yet."

"If you have tools to break windows, you can give it a try."

"But what we are short of now is food. Should we find a farmer's market or something to collect supplies?"

Dong Jiang knew that anything in Shiyu's store could be exchanged for points, but he didn't know where these things in Shiyu's supermarket came from.

To be honest, he has been thinking about why Shiyu can use so-called points to exchange for extremely precious items in the end of the world. He also knows that even if he asks, Shiyu may not answer his question, so he might as well keep it in his heart.

Shiyu's eyes lit up when he heard about jewelry. Jewelry is a good thing. He still remembers the necklace that Lou Xi brought in exchange for points. It was quite valuable.

"We can go alone. You can rest more."

"Just tell me the address."

It was too inconvenient to bring them along, so Shiyu decided to prepare a group of four so that he could quickly gain points.