32

Chapter 32 Upgrade

Sun Liang took Xin Qi's hand and stood up.

"I'll come first!" He said, holding Xin Qi's hand and walking towards Shiyu. Sun Liang really didn't care. His father, Sun Fei, was in the real estate business and didn't care about a house.

But others didn't know that right after Sun Liang, He Qiuchi and his wife, Xu Yongning, Chen Ping's family, and Zhao Yatian all stood up.

There were more people signing the agreement, and the remaining people stood up and lined up to sign the agreement. What they were thinking was that everyone had signed anyway, and if something happened, there were too many people, and they would have completely forgotten the existence of Shiyu's rocket launcher.

After signing the agreement, Shiyu thoughtfully gave each house a nuclear power socket to try out.

After a while, Dong Jiang brought his family members, as well as two other people and their families, to the 6th floor.

Everyone brought similar things, such as watches, mobile phones, jewelry, etc., and after charging up their points, several people couldn't wait to go shopping in the supermarket. This long-lost feeling made several people burst into tears.

The supermarket has everything, and Shiyu even put white rice on the supermarket shelves at the request of previous residents.

The points earned from business operations belong to Shiyu. At the same time, purchased items are automatically replenished. After replenishment, the system automatically deducts Shiyus points.

After several people finished shopping, Shiyu was going to find Dong Jiang and talk to him about asking each family in other buildings in the community to send one person to handle points card shopping.

Although the supermarket is not very big, with more than 200 square meters, a few people walked around and around, wanting to buy this and that, with long-lost smiles on their faces, chatting and laughing, as if all the suffering they had suffered recently had become a The floating clouds.

There was also a cool air conditioner. Dong Jiang dragged the shopping basket, picked up a cigarette and put it under his nose, took a deep breath, put it back, and picked up a bottle of lemonade and put it into the shopping basket.

He drank the lemonade Shiyu gave him just now. He didn't know whether it was because he hadn't drank it for a long time or something. Dong Jiang thought it was the best drink he had ever had in his life.

After a while, several people dragged their shopping carts and sat on the sofa and started eating.

Shiyu sat on the sofa next to Dong Jiang, holding a grilled sausage in his hand. He took a bite, and the juice exploded. Dong Jiang swallowed unconsciously when he saw it. It was so delicious.

"I have something to ask of you."

Shiyu swallowed the sausage in his mouth and opened his mouth to speak.

Dong Jiang quickly put down what he was holding and turned to face Shiyu.

"Please or not, as long as I can do something, I will definitely do my best to help you do it."

Shiyu waved his hand and told him not to be so serious. It was not a difficult thing.

"There must be many people in the community who are having a difficult time. I just hope that your neighborhood committee can come to the door one by one tomorrow to talk about it. Each family can send a representative to bring things here to apply for a points card. Normal household expenses can be bought and brought with them. When you go back, if it doesn't feel too crowded, you can come here more, but there are not enough seats and locations here."