51-60

Chapter 51 Giving Clothes

Caiyin originally disagreed with Shiyu staying here for the night. There was nothing he could do, it was indeed unsafe.

Although all the bad guys in this community have been killed, even the doorman is no exception.

But I dont know how many groups of people are still looking for things outside. They will definitely come back before dawn.

Just say that Li Cheng, who came to the supermarket to rob last time, and the five people with him were not seen just now.

Shiyu even said that he was going to fight them at the gate of the community, and Caiyin almost spit out a mouthful of blood.

I thought she was such a gentle and quiet girl before, but after getting to know her, I found out that she was so...

"What are you thinking about?" Shiyu stepped forward and glanced at Caiyin.

If nothing else, this man must be thinking that it is too dangerous for him to stay here at night.

After staying with him for a long time, you can guess what he is thinking by looking at his expression.

"I didn't think anything of it."

To Shiyu's surprise, Caiyin didn't say anything. That was better, he still had a lot of things to do.

Shi Yu planned to go to the place where the women were detained and quietly took a sack of clothes from the system warehouse to deliver to them.

The clothes in the sack were looted from the last time he rescued Zheng Keer on the second floor of the supermarket. They couldn't be exchanged for many points anyway, so Shiyu conveniently threw them in the system warehouse. Unexpectedly, he could use them this time.

There are all types and models of clothes in that supermarket, and they should be able to choose what they like.

I had just asked the two girls to go up first to inform them. If I go up now, there should be no secondary harm.

Shiyu appeared at the door of the building carrying a sack of clothes. At this time, the door of the building was open, and a woman's cry came from inside.

I heard too many cries tonight. These people have had a hard time before. Although they used to work at 996, had to work overtime, and were punished by the boss, no matter what, they were still relatively free.

When you get off work or on holidays, you can go out and relax. If you really dont want to work anymore, you can just give it up. Unlike here, those people really fight.

Some of the men who were working just now had their upper bodies naked. Shiyu glanced at them and saw that they were bruised and bruised. The same was true for these women.

Seeing Shi Yu standing at the door, Tang Yu walked over quickly.

"Come to see us?" Tang Yu was one of the women on Lu Jing's sofa just now. She was in her twenties. She had probably tidied up briefly when she came up, and she looked much cleaner than before.

Shiyu nodded: "Yes, I brought you some clothes. I picked them up from the supermarket on the way here just now."

His eyes were full of surprise. Tang Yu didn't expect that Shiyu still had clothes here.

"Thank you so much. The sisters just don't have any decent clothes. All the clothes they had were looted and I don't know where they put them!"

In order to make everyone accustomed to wearing thin clothes and to facilitate their animalistic desires, those people found a bunch of unsightly clothes from nowhere and took away all their previous clothes. They were never seen again.