44

Chapter 44 Safe

Following the light of the flashlight, Shiyu's eyes fell on the jewelry necklace on the display stand.

After taking away the red cloth surrounding it, Shiyu put his hands on the glass of the protective cover and tried to pick up the glass cover directly.

The glass cover seemed to be welded to the display stand, and no matter how hard Shiyu pulled it, it could not be moved at all.

Just when Shiyu rolled up his sleeves and was about to give it another try, Wen Yinian came over and stretched out a hand to fumble around on the display stand.

When he touched the protruding bottom of the display stand, Wen Yinian stopped and found the switch of the glass cover.

Pressing the switch signaled Shiyu to take action again.

Holding the glass cover with both hands, Shiyu tried again. Sure enough, this time the glass cover was picked up easily, revealing the jade necklace inside.

Putting the glass cover in his hand directly into the system warehouse, Shiyu looked at the jade necklace in front of him. Under the illumination of the flashlight, it became more transparent.

The jade necklace is placed on the neck mold of the display set. The second half of the necklace is composed of silver bows. Each bow is connected together and lies behind the mold, delicate and elegant.

In the front part, there are eight emeralds. The top seven are surrounded by a layer of diamonds, three on each side. The middle one is slightly larger than the other six emeralds. There is a nearly round one hanging below this emerald. It is as big as a pigeon egg, surrounded by two layers of diamonds, making it look dazzling.

Shiyu looked at the necklace and hesitated to get it, for fear of accidentally destroying this priceless treasure.

"What's wrong, sister, is there a mechanism up here?"

Zhang Tao, a stunned young man, started to take off the jade necklace as he spoke, but Shi Yu slapped him away.

"Take your paw away. If you dare to touch it, I will chop off your hand."

Carefully taking the necklace back to the system warehouse, Shiyu shined the flashlight and continued to look at the other three cabinets.

Shiyu's mother brought her here before. On her 18th birthday, she chose a coming-of-age ceremony and finally chose a diamond crown.

At that time, her mother was interested in a crown made of gold, but Shiyu was young at the time and thought the color of gold was ugly and earthy, so she finally chose the dazzling diamond.

Now that I think about it, its my mother who has a good taste. Its better to find gold than diamonds. Shes still young and ignorant.

The light shines on the other three cabinets, which are a set of jade jewelry matching this necklace.

In addition to the jade necklace that Shiyu had just put into the system warehouse, there are also a pair of jade earrings, two jade bracelets, and an jade ring.

With this set of jewelry in his pocket, Shiyu already felt that the trip tonight was worth it.

This thing was simply a work of art, but she couldn't bear to exchange it for points. She wanted to keep it as a family heirloom.

Seeing the turbulent expression on Shiyu's face, Wen Yinian had roughly guessed what was going on in this woman's mind. Living together every day these days, she knew which step she was going to take next as soon as she raised her foot.