28

Chapter 28 Renovation

"Ke'er, what's wrong with you?"

Although the clothes looked clean, the red and swollen eyes, the injuries on his face, and the slightly messy hair all hinted at what had just happened.

"Sister Yatian." As soon as she called out, Zheng Keer's tears started flowing down her cheeks.

Zhao Yatian looked at the room full of people watching the excitement. It was not a suitable place to talk about things.

"Thank you, Mayor Shi." Zhao Yatian held Shiyu's hand. Zheng Ke'er was her schoolmate and was very talented, so she often did some projects with her.

Zhao Yatian's medical achievements can be said to be genius level. She was born in a medical family. Not only has she been influenced by medicine since she was a child, she also has a great interest in medicine. Coupled with her super high IQ, she became the deputy chief physician on her own at the age of 35. It is not an exaggeration to say that someone who has graduated with a doctorate in clinical medicine is a medical wizard.

Zheng Keer is one of the rare girls who can barely keep up with her own pace.

In addition to her life experience, Zhao Yatian has been working hard to train her, so her gratitude to Shiyu comes from the bottom of her heart. If something happens to the girl, Zhao Yatian will feel it is a pity.

Shiyu waved his hands and thought, this is what I should do as a mayor. In the future, there will be more residents, and some people will be upset.

"Let's go out and talk." Zhao Yatian took Zheng Keer's hand and walked out.

After the four people returned to the room, they sat down in the living room. The next step was to divide the spoils, bah bah bah, and distribute supplies.

Shiyu took out the tablet and started scanning with the metal ball. Two sacks of clothes only cost one thousand points. Caiyin also had a bunch of stuff there, which was furniture from the fourth floor.

"Go to your room and get something, you guys will be waiting for a while."

Zhang Tao looked aggrieved as he watched Caiyin and Shiyu walk to the room together.

"Brother Wen."

It doesn't sound good.

"Brother Nian."

Its also weird.

"Brother, what do you think the relationship between the two of them is?"

That's an okay title.

Wen Yinian glanced at Zhang Tao, this kid was really good at talking.

"What kind of relationship? Just a pure friendship."

Otherwise, what kind of relationship can it be? Anyway, according to my own observation, it is not a relationship between lovers, and there is no sense of being lovers at all.

"Brother, have you ever been in love?"

Zhang Tao looked at Wen Yinian's face and asked.

We must have talked about it. Looking at my brother's face, the little girl came one after another without doing anything.

Should I say it or not, my brothers face is really awesome? When I was assigned to the task, I felt it just by looking at the photo.

If I were a woman, I would be impressed by my appearance.

Wen Yinian was speechless by Zhang Tao's question, but when he turned around and looked at his look, Wen Yinian suddenly had the intention of killing someone.