141-150

Chapter 141 The First Batch of Rescue

The first thing the people below felt when they caught Sun Qi was that he was thin. You could clearly feel the bones in his legs. When he caught the whole person, he didn't expend any effort. He even felt that there was no problem at all if he just held him and ran a thousand meters. .

Li Yuan had been watching from the window. After Sun Qi put on his raincoat and leaned on the side of the kayak, he climbed up the window, slowly lowered his feet until his whole body was straight, and then jumped off.

"Are you really here to save us?"

Li Yuan looked at the young man in front of him, and it was still a little hard to believe. At first, he thought that the country would never give up on him. He waited every day, hoping that one day someone would come to pick him up.

But when the day finally came, Li Yuan felt a little unreal.

"It's true! Get dressed and rest aside for a while. We'll go back when the crowd is full!"

The sound of rain hitting the raincoat was loud, and the sight was blocked, so the rescuers unconsciously spoke louder.

Li Yuan put on his clothes and just as the kayak was about to go to another small building, he quickly grabbed the rescuers.

"We still have supplies at home, why don't we take them with us!"

Those supplies were his last resort. Although there wasn't much left, he could always get through it as long as he ate a little less every day.

Don't take these supplies with you. If you are cheated, then you won't even have a way out!

"The kayak can only carry people, not supplies! There is enough food in our city, and we will make unified arrangements for everyone when we get there!"

The people in the city are stable, and all the supplies brought there are converted into points. The points are circulated, and the people inside do not need to go out to look for supplies.

"I'll just bring a little, please wait for me."

After speaking, Li Yuan motioned to the two of them to help him and climbed up from the balcony again.

Of course the rescuers refused to comply. With the heavy rain now, even taking people back would be risky. Before they came, the superiors had repeatedly warned them to only save people, not materials.

These materials will naturally be salvaged by people who specialize in recycling materials in the future.

Seeing that the two of them were moving forward regardless of his own requirements, Li Yuan became anxious, his supplies!

He stepped forward and took the rescuer's hand, and was about to drive the boat back.

The people who came out with Shi Yu this time were all from the army, so they would not be spoiled by him and pull out their guns the next second.

Li Yuan was even more frightened when he saw that the other party had a gun. He backed up and hugged Sun Qi, preparing to escape from the kayak. These people had guns. If he had to force himself to do other things in the future, it would not be easy.

The people in other houses who were silently paying attention saw the two people having a conflict, and they were glad in their hearts. Fortunately, they did not make the first move, otherwise they would be the one being pointed at the gun now.

Seeing that Li Yuan had let go of him, the rescuers stepped forward to persuade him again.

"Comrade, the number of people our kayaks can carry is limited. If everyone has to bring supplies, we won't be able to take you back!"