36

Chapter 36 302 Massacre

In the dark night, the corridor where Shiyu was located was brightly lit.

One night passed, and the community once again became what it was before the repairs. This time, hail fell all night, and the damage to the community was even more serious.

After everyone watched it all night, they felt that the hail was not bad this time?

The window glass on the first floor was all there. I went to the supermarket on the sixth floor and checked, but there was no sign of damage. Even the other floors were in good condition.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, it was not like last time, so we no longer had to go home to change the windows in such hot weather.

But they didn't know that this phenomenon only occurred in this building, and their windows were broken again.

After watching the hail all night, Shiyu felt hungry. He took out a portion of spicy chicken, diced rabbit with double peppers, and wolf-toothed potatoes from the mall and put them on the table.

Zhang Tao and Wen Yinian consciously sat at the table and started eating.

Everyone else went to rest, and the whole building fell silent.

While Shi Yu was enjoying his meal, a woman's figure staggered into the supermarket on the sixth floor, covered in blood, and shouted "Mayor Shi! Help!"

After the shouting, the woman lay on the ground in the public area, not knowing whether to live or die.

Hearing the cry for help, Shi Yu hurriedly ran out, opened the door and saw Lou Xi lying on the ground.

Lou Xi's body was covered in blood, his face was pale, his eyes were closed tightly, and he seemed to have lost too much blood.

"You go find Zhao Yatian."

"You take her to my room."

Wen Yinian carefully picked up Lou Xi. Lou Xi was now more than six months and almost seven months pregnant. It was hard to imagine how she ran up.

Zhang Tao quickly took the elevator to the seventh floor and knocked on the door of 701.

When Zhao Yatian arrived, Shi Yu was holding Lou Xi's hand. When he saw Zhao Yatian, he quickly gave up his seat.

Regarding Lou Xi, Shi Yu always felt that it was a pity for her. She was such a good woman, but she met such a family.

I dont know what happened again this time. Ill save people first. After Lou Xi is out of danger, Shi Yu will go to 302 to meet those two people.

"System, didn't you say you can't fight inside the protective shield? Why didn't I receive the prompt?"

Shiyu pulled out the system and started to question, everyone was like this, but he didn't receive any message?

"Host, there was no fight."

The cold voice of the machine sounded.

Shi Yu was at a loss, there was no fight, how did that person become like this.

After getting the medical equipment from Caiyin, Shiyu sent it into the room and stood guard at the door.

Zhao Yatian did a brief inspection and found that there were several stab wounds, but fortunately they didn't hurt the lifeblood. After the bleeding was stopped and stitches were given, she would be fine if she rested for a while.

Wen Yinian washed the blood off his body, changed his clothes, sat next to Shi Yu, and waited for Zhao Yatian's message.

At this time, a person walked into the door. Shiyu looked up. It was Zheng Keer. Why was she here?