35

Chapter 35 Hail strikes again

Dong Jiang was very fast and soon led people to debug all the machines.

The lights in the elevator came back on, and the central air conditioner in the entire building was turned on. A familiar smell and temperature hit them. A group of workers sat in the lobby on the first floor, looking at the seemingly incompatible world outside the windows.

I feel extremely happy in my heart. Fortunately, there is a mayor, but they haven't gone out yet and don't know how miserable life is in other places. Otherwise, they will cherish their life here even more.

When Mayor Shi came out of the elevator with his people, people who were in the supermarket gathered around him. Mayor Shi was so awesome that he even repaired the elevator.

Finally, I no longer have to climb stairs!

"The lobby on the first floor can now be occupied. If your family is seriously affected by the disaster, or there are elderly and children, they can be accommodated on the first floor. With the addition of part of the supermarket, it should be able to accommodate most people in the community."

Dong Jiang held Shi Yu's hand gratefully. If it weren't for Shi Yu, he really didn't know how to face this chaotic situation.

Shiyu rummaged through the system mall. With so many people, some of them must need a tent. It doesn't take up space and can protect one's privacy. It can be placed in the lobby on the first floor as a simple home.

Put the tent together with the window later.

After repairing the windows, buying a tent, and living on the first floor, you can come and buy things frequently. The points will come in a steady stream.

Zhang Hong here, looking at the neighbors coming in and out, her eyes rolling, wondering what she was thinking.

In one night, Dong Jiang led waves of people to pull things, and also organized the neighborhood committee and some residents to clean up all the hail on the streets.

When the sun rose the next morning, the windows in the community had been replaced. Except for a few families who chose to stay at home, others were gathering in the lobby on the first floor.

Dong Jiang held a loudspeaker, and other members of the neighborhood committee stood beside him.

"Ahem, everyone, since there are too many of us now, we need to divide into two groups. One group will live in tents in the parking lot on the first floor, and the second group will live in the lobby on the first floor. If you want to buy things at other times, you can go directly to the sixth floor to buy. .

If you dont have enough points, you can go home and pick up items to top up your points when its dark.

I have to say that this community is worthy of being the best community in Anning City. Although it suffered from natural disasters, there are still many things at home.

If you take out any of the various valuable items you usually save, you can recharge a lot of points at Shiyu's supermarket.

If nothing else happens, just relying on these points, I might be able to survive until the natural disaster is over.

"Next, we will divide the applicants into batches through drawing lots, and we will change their residential addresses once a week from now on."

"One person from each household comes up to draw lots."

"According to the building, the person from whichever building is called will come first. Others should not move where they are."

"We have a lot of people now. I hope everyone can cooperate and finish smoking early and rest early."