39

Chapter 39 Looking for Supplies

Shiyu raised his head, which was busy eating, ah, why are you fighting at this time, and he is still eating!

How come these people never have a moment of peace!

"Be restrained and silenced first! Wait until I finish eating!"

Seeing her husband being beaten, Du Wu's daughter-in-law was about to take action when she suddenly found that she couldn't move.

Du Wu here also suddenly straightened up and stood motionless at the door. Ye Xueting looked at the strange movements of the two people and wanted to say something, sobbing in his throat, but couldn't make a sound.

The three of them were terrified, what was happening?

Shiyu took the time to cook, stuffed the last piece of chicken into his mouth, and touched his bulging belly with satisfaction, finally feeling full.

"I'm full, you go on, I'm going to take care of something first."

As Shiyu put down his bowls and chopsticks, he was about to go out. Behind him, Wen Yinian and Caiyin quickly put down their bowls and chopsticks to follow.

Zhang Tao was eating when he looked up and saw that he was the only one left on the table.

"Hey, wait for me."

I hurriedly stuffed a shrimp into my mouth and ate while catching up. I finally caught up before the elevator door closed.

"Tell me, what happened?"

Shiyu looked at the three restrained people, Ye Xueting from 101, whom he had met before. She was a very quiet girl, but she could make a noise no matter what.

Could it be that when they saw her living alone, they had the idea of ​​killing someone and robbing the house?

After the ban was lifted, Du Wu spoke first.

"Mayor Shi, you have to make the decision for me. This woman seduced me and became my lover. I bought her this house here. Now that I want to move in, she even beats me."

"She worked as a waiter in a bar when she was in college. If I hadn't supported her, would she be able to live such a good life now?"

"Mayor Shi, please comment, should this house be returned to me?"

Shi Yu was shocked that there was such a big gossip?

Arranging his lover and wife in the same community, this man is also a genius!

The people watching the gossip were chattering, not knowing what they were talking about. Ye Xueting's face turned red and white, but he stood silently without saying a word.

"I have no control over this matter. This is your own family matter. You can handle it how you like. The only thing is, no fighting is allowed."

"You have experienced it just now. If you fight again, I will let you stand here like this for a day."

After saying this, Shiyu quickly ran away. Although he was very gossipy and wanted to continue watching this scene of the main wife fighting the mistress, but if he was allowed to participate, it was absolutely impossible.

"Sister, why don't you continue to look?"

"Sister, who do you think will win?"

"Sister, how could such a stupid man put his lover in his own community? If you wanted me, I wouldn't be so stupid."

Shiyu glanced at him, was this stupid? Men really don't have any good things.

Seeing Shi Yu's eyes, Wen Yinian's heart sank. It's over. The meal just now seemed to be in vain. These guys who failed to succeed but failed to succeed were implicated in themselves.