46

Chapter 46 Househusband

The curtains suppressed the dazzling sunlight outside. A few months ago, the city was bustling with traffic and bustling with people. A few months later, the city was dilapidated, with corpses everywhere and no one around.

After the supermarket reopened, it was once again crowded with people. Some people had not eaten for two days and were using their remaining points to fill their stomachs.

Shiyu and Dong Jiang sat aside to discuss the future. After the community was ravaged by hail and strong winds, many people needed to go out again to find supplies.

After the supermarket reopened, the aborigines in the building where Shiyu lived also took out most of the supplies at home and recharged all their points, leaving only a little for backup, fearing that problems like other residents would arise in the future.

In any case, protecting the points card is easier than protecting so many supplies, not to mention that the point cards are restricted to personal use, so no one has the idea of ​​​​point cards.

After Ouyang Xiaoxiao was hit by the last disaster, he also signed a contract with Shiyu and classified the house into a safe house. There is inventory at home, and now it has the blessing of a nuclear power outlet. His life is more comfortable. No accident, no need to worry about it again. Go out and look for supplies.

The experience of going out last time made many residents in the community fearful of going out to find supplies. Now it is too dangerous outside. If you are not careful, you will lose your life. How can you dare to go out again without any ability to protect yourself.

Shiyu planned to ask Zhang Tao to first select a group of people with good physical fitness from the residents, preferably those who had practiced martial arts, and focus on training. After training these people, he would take the group out.

Although many residents have no supplies, they can survive for a week by relying on the remaining points in their score cards, eating steamed buns and mineral water.

Today, we will select the team leader first. Regardless of gender, we will only look at ability. As a team leader, he will definitely be more responsible for going out to find supplies and distribute them in the future than the team members, and he will have a relatively greater responsibility.

There are still a lot of people in the community, more than 800 people. Excluding some too young children and too old people, 800 people are just right. It is all managed by Dong Jiang and the people from the neighborhood committee every day. If they are divided into groups of 20 people , roughly divided into 40 groups.

This requires screening out 40 team leaders. These 40 team leaders also need to select 4 senior team leaders, each of whom will be in charge of 10 groups. They will be distributed layer by layer to take care of every resident in the community.

But now is the end of the world. Unless he really has no ability to work, Shiyu is going to let Dong Jiang go out to arrange training. With so many people and no ability to protect themselves, they cannot rely on Shiyu and others to help them until the end of the world.

"The age of the elderly is set at 65 years old. A certain proportion of the materials collected will be turned over to the public to support the elderly and other expenses. If serious injuries occur in the future, people from the neighborhood committee will also need to take care of them."

"The age of the children is set at 12 years old. They will be trained in the community first. After passing the training, those over 12 years old will go out with the team to search for supplies."

"What do you think?" Shiyu asked Dong Jiang for his opinion. He was more comfortable in this regard.

Dong Jiang nodded and expressed his approval. Today's children eat well and grow fast. Even if they are 12 years old and are just entering the first year of junior high school, some are just in the sixth grade of elementary school and are already 160 or even 170. Unlike their time, they were 150 at most.