13

Chapter 13 Points Shop

Caiyin opened the door and saw Shiyu with a sad face, holding a flat plate that looked like an acrylic board, and a metal ball floating next to it.

"Help me, God!"

"What's wrong?"

Shiyu raised the tablet to Caiyin's eyes and showed him the interface of the tablet.

"I want to open a canteen, but I don't know how to do it. I want to use you as a guinea pig for an experiment."

As soon as I read the description of Se Woo, I immediately thought of Jae Eum.

The system has just sent instructions for opening a canteen, saying that the canteen is very simple and can be opened within the safe house.

The safe house can be expanded. If it is an area that no one belongs to, Shiyu can directly incorporate it into his own safe house. If it is a private area, Shiyu needs to ask the other party to sign a safe house agreement. Only the other party agrees that Shiyu will expand the scope of the safe house to himself. field, the system can classify the area into it.

The safe house has advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that Shiyu can protect their safety, and all the benefits given by the system, such as signals, and all benefits within safety for subsequent development, can be enjoyed.

The shortcomings are also very clear. The safe house is dominated by Shiyu. If he is kicked out, there will be no place to stay.

The system gave Shiyu three shelves. Three rows of drinks or snacks can be placed on the shelves. Below is the freezer area, which sells some quick-frozen foods.

Food can be replenished in the system mall by spending points, or you can use the goods Shiyu stocked up before.

Except for these three shelves, Shiyu needs to purchase the rest by himself if necessary.

Food on the shelves stays fresh forever.

You need to pay points to buy things. Points are currently redeemed by items. Following the flat metal ball is a scanner and organizer.

If someone wants to buy something from the canteen, they need to sign an agreement to become a Safe City resident.

The metal ball scans and records the pupil face data and palmprint data, and records them into the tablet.

The tablet generates resident information, and the name needs to be filled in by yourself. You can fill in your current name, or you can choose any one. However, in the later stage, the safety city will mainly use this signed name, and modifications can only be made at the Inclusion Information Office.

After applying for resident status, you will receive a resident points card. The points card is tied to personal information and can only be used by individuals.

If you need to recharge points, you can redeem the items. The metal ball will scan and give you a valuation. If you agree to exchange, the metal ball will directly store the scanned items into the system mall and then put them on the shelves for sale.

The sales price must not exceed twice the estimated value, and the mall charges a 5% handling fee.

After the sale, the handling fee is deducted, and the points are credited to the resident points card.

These handling fees belong to Shiyu and can be used to upgrade the canteen or purchase items.

Ten thousand points can be used to use the system's template store. The metal ball directly turns on the 3D holographic projection to project the template in the area planned as a store. Shiyu can choose the store template he likes and place an order, and it will be automatically installed after the order is placed.