151-160

Chapter 151 I wont leave

Pushing open the building of the Scientific Research Institute, Shiyu turned on the speaker again, but after waiting for fifteen minutes, no sound came from the Scientific Research Institute.

Zhang Tao sat in the cabin and looked at Shi Yu.

"Sister, they have all gone elsewhere. How about we go directly to the military base?"

Shiyu looked at the scientific research institute building in front of him. There were several rain barrels on the roof, and awnings were supported on the eaves. The glass on the windows was intact, and there was tape with rice characters on it.

"Let's go in and take a look."

Shiyu pulls the boat over and stops.

The scientific research institute in Pingdan City is not large. During the previous planning, these key projects were placed in the neighboring Baiyang City, so Chang Yunbing has the largest and most comprehensive scientific research personnel.

But Shiyu had seen relevant news before. The most powerful thing about Pingdan Scientific Research Institute is the research on various vaccines.

They have the most patents on vaccines in the country, which is why Shiyu chose to come here.

She carefully studied the prompts given by the system. On the first day after installing the system, the system said that in addition to these natural disasters, there will also be virus infections in the future. If there are these people, then the chance of winning in the future will be greater.

After several people entered the scientific research institute building, they took off their raincoats.

The room on the second floor was filled with water up to their calves. Shiyu and the others waded through the water and walked to the third floor.

The building of the Research Institute has a total of five floors. Except for the offices on the fifth floor, the other floors are various laboratories and storage rooms.

The six people were divided into three groups and carefully looked through the third, fourth and fifth floors, but they didn't see a single living thing.

Sitting on the stairs leading to the third floor, Zhang Tao held the gun in his arms, leaned his head on the gun, and stared blankly ahead.

"Sister, they must have all gone. Let's collect the things here. Maybe they are at the official base now. The country will not leave high-level talents like them alone. The army will definitely take them out as soon as possible. All were rescued.

Shiyu looked ahead, feeling like something was wrong.

Sun Xiaoshuang looked at the water on the second floor.

"We haven't searched the second floor yet. Could it be on the second floor?"

Zhang Tao straightened his head and replied to Sun Xiaoshuang.

"The second floor is flooded. What are they doing on the second floor? Maybe their brains are also flooded."

Flooded? Shiyu repeated in a low voice and looked towards the second floor.

"Maybe it's really on the second floor."

After saying this, Shi Yu stood up and looked towards the laboratory on the second floor. They were already here, so why not search them all?

Seeing Shiyu stand up, Wen Yinian, Caiyin, Sun Xiaoshuang and Xingxing all stood up. Zhang Tao saw them stand up all at once, so he got up reluctantly.

I dont understand why my sister is so obsessed with finding someone in the scientific research institute. She has been sleeping outside for the past few days. Zhang Tao feels that his whole body hurts and he has no energy at all.