7

Chapter 7 Hot Weapons

Following Caiyin and Uncle Gui, Shiyu walked back and came to a room that looked like an exhibition hall. After opening the room, Uncle Gui stopped in front of a sculpture and gently rotated the statue's head. The opposite wall Move slowly to reveal the secret room inside.

Entering the secret room, Shiyu was shocked!

All three walls were covered with guns. Various types of guns. Shi Yu didn't recognize them. They were long, short, seen on TV, and never seen before. They were all densely packed.

"Uncle Gui, I want all the goods here."

This is the absolute strength in the future and the capital to protect her. Caiyin believes that these three walls are enough for him to create a world for her in the future.

Uncle Gui was shocked in his heart. In the past, he only took a handful or two of goods. In order to go on a mission, he needed so many this time. Could it be that he encountered some difficulties.

Could it be that he wanted to run away?

"Caiyin, there are so many of them, even if you smuggle them out, it's difficult to take them out." Uncle Gui thought that Caiyin came out from there to prepare to go abroad to spend his old age.

Caiyin was stunned for a moment, and then guessed what Uncle Gui was thinking.

Uncle Gui is one of Caiyin's few friends besides those brothers, and he is also the only one who knows his name.

The name Caiyin was given by himself after he came out of that place. Before, he had no father or mother and only had a code name. Now that he could finally have his own life, how could he run away.

"Uncle Gui, I won't leave."

Caiyin turned around and looked at the wall directly opposite.

On this wall, there are all assault rifles, Type 88, Type 192, Nar10, Nar556, as they should be. He gently caressed these guns. These were his partners who had been with him through life and death.

"I have other uses for these guns."

As if he had made up his mind, Caiyin looked at Uncle Gui and said solemnly: "Uncle Gui, the days to come will not be so peaceful."

"There are still a few days to prepare. Uncle Gui, stock up on food and guns in the warehouse. Be sure to keep some for yourself. The end is coming."

One second he was still in the mood of farewell. The next second, Uncle Gui was shocked. The end?

Uncle Gui turned his head and looked at the girl Caiyin brought. At this time, Shiyu was looking at the 1911 in front of him. This gun seemed to be the same as the one he had collected before. He would take it out later and let Caiyin handle it. Eye.

Shiyu looked like he was not involved in their conversation at all, and Uncle Gui turned to look at Caiyin.

"Is there an error in the message? Have you received a new mission? Caiyin, the mission descriptions are not necessarily true. Look at this world, it doesn't look like it is doomed."

Listening to Uncle Gui's words, Caiyin knew that the old man had lived for most of his life and had seen all kinds of storms, but at the end of the day, no one dared to think that such a thing would happen.

Originally, Caiyin didn't want to tell anyone, for fear of causing unnecessary misunderstandings.

But after Shiyu told him, he kept observing for 2 days.

The temperature has gone from 37 to 47 in only 2 days. Even the weather forecast changes hourly, which shows that the Meteorological Bureau cannot predict future temperatures.