2

Chapter 2 Be a thief

"Dad! Mom!"

With a scream, Shiyu suddenly woke up, and as the pink sheets rolled to the ground, he had another nightmare.

By the way, I heard a story just before going to bed?

Shiyu stood up quickly, blaming himself on the fact that he usually liked to listen to cross talk before going to bed. No, he fell asleep without paying attention as soon as he listened to the system's chatter.

The long wavy hair was tucked behind the ears, and the memories of last night began to come back, the end of the world!

Last night, I installed some kind of doomsday city reconstruction system, and said that the end was coming. The most outrageous thing was that I forced myself to experience it. The end of the world can be experienced casually, in case I don't resist it. Live, then it really is the end.

But fortunately, there is such a system. From my experience of reading novels for many years, those who have the system own the world, and the protagonist's fate is guaranteed.

"Um, system, are you still there?" Shiyu called. He was already awake. Did he not have any tasks to arrange?

No reply.

At this moment, the system is being restarted and reviewed to make sure that it has not connected with the wrong person. At this moment, the points mall has not been opened, the host information has not been entered, and it is still too late to regret.

What if there is a bug and you tie the wrong person? If this mission fails, your thousand-year reputation will be ruined. Who else will spend so many points to buy it in the future? You must not make a mistake!

After stretching, Shiyu did not continue to ask questions and came to the kitchen to have breakfast first.

You must eat breakfast. Doctors have said that if you dont eat breakfast, you will easily get gallstones, pancreatitis, gastric ulcer...

No matter what time or place, breakfast must be eaten every time. Even if there are no conditions, conditions must be created to eat it.

Open the refrigerator door, take out the frozen steamed buns from the refrigerator, put them in a fresh-keeping bag, set on medium-low heat for 2 minutes, and put them in the microwave.

This is the best way Shiyu has summed up after years of lazy planning to prepare breakfast in a short time. If you steam it, you will have to wash the dishes and pots, but you dont need to use the microwave. Use the fresh-keeping bag and throw it away. After breakfast is finished, you dont need to do it. Washing dishes is the highest state of laziness.

He took out a pack of espresso from the glass jar on the side, opened it, poured it into a cup, mixed it with ice water, scooped a spoonful of ice cubes, and had a cup of Kuaishou Iced American Style.

Breakfast is perfect only if you have something to eat and drink, and its another day full of cooking skills.

The system was dazzled by her operation and was speechless.

You say she is perfunctory, she eats breakfast, you say she is exquisite, but which good person has iced coffee and steamed buns for breakfast? None of this was important. After the unremitting efforts of the system, it was finally confirmed that there was no mistake in the knotting. It was her, a woman who could still fall asleep after hearing about the apocalypse.

Just as he took the buns out of the microwave and sat at the dining table, a window suddenly popped up in front of Shiyu's eyes.

On the translucent page, the top row reads level 0, city population 0, building 0, points 0, and warehouse 0.