81-90

Chapter 91 The five-dimensional safe city opens

Maybe it needs to be uprooted. Shiyu looked at the snow falling in the sky. The snow will stop tomorrow. By then, the safe city will be opened, and there should be no such worries.

Returning to the lobby on the first floor and unlocking the door, Shiyu asked Dong Jiang to arrange for people to pile up all the corpses at the door and burn them. He also arranged for patrols to come back immediately if plants appeared and not stay outside.

Tell Dong Jiang what you know about Cuscuta. Before disposing of the body, you must tell everyone in the community about these things. Only with enough understanding can they take better precautions.

Listening to Zhang Tao saying that Cuscuta can be parasitic and control people, Dong Jiang became more and more frightened as he thought about it. What kind of world is this? How could something like this happen? Even if the weather was extreme, how could a mutant plant be created?

Now that plants have mutated, people will not mutate in the future. Dong Jiang patted his chest and listened to Zhang Tao finish explaining the matter. He picked up the loudspeaker and prepared to talk to the residents of the community.

...

A base for the people.

Sun Xiaoshuang looked at the scene in front of her with an expressionless face. She had been busy since last night and finally ended these people.

After eating last night, Sun Xiaoshuang went to bed to rest. Unexpectedly, not long after lying down, she was awakened by the entanglement of plants.

Sun Xiaoshuang was a light sleeper. As soon as the vine climbed up her feet, Sun Xiaoshuang felt it and quickly got up and took the knife on the bedside table to cut it open.

When he rushed out of the room, he saw a vine wrapped around the night patrol taxi soldier and getting through the soles of his feet. After a while, all the vines on the soldier's body faded away, leaving only one under his feet.

The dead taxi soldier stood up slowly, turned around and ran towards Sun Xiaoshuang. Sun Xiaoshuang ran away and was finally rescued by Zhou Sizheng.

The alarm in the base was sounded, waking everyone up, and the battle began. Those who were lucky enough not to be killed by Cuscuta got up and fought with those who used to sleep together.

The living dead are too difficult to kill. They are not afraid of guns or knives. They are more ferocious than robots. They bite people when they catch them. After being bitten, the dodder sticks directly from the mouth of the living dead into the veins of the person being bitten, sucking it crazily. Nutrients continue to be parasitic until they are drained out.

In the end, Sun Xiaoshuang spent more than half of the base's gasoline and burned all the people controlled by Cuscuta and those who were not controlled but were already dead.

In this war with Cuscuta, the base suffered heavy losses.

Sun Caizhe stayed up all night because of Zheng Keer's incident, and was lucky enough not to be targeted by Cuscuta.

The sixth floor of Anding Community.

Shiyu stared at the time display on the system, feeling like he was back to the time when the apocalypse had not yet begun. He was anxiously waiting for the end to come quickly so that he could start taking on the task of opening a supermarket.

Even now, Shi Yu is anxiously looking forward to the time passing twelve o'clock. As long as it passes twelve o'clock and the temperature reaches minus 50 degrees Celsius, the five-dimensional safe city will officially open!