15

Chapter 15 The First Customer

Ye Xueting looked shocked. She really didn't expect to receive flyers at this time. This should not be the time for everyone to sweep away the snow in front of the door.

"Beauty, take a look, the newly opened canteen."

Ye Xueting has a pointed little face. She looks young, in her twenties. The white skirt makes her face more transparent. At first glance, she looks like a pampered person.

Reaching out and holding the brochure, it said that drinks, food, mineral water, and fruits were for sale.

He raised his head and looked at Shi Yu. Although Ye Xueting was young, he was not a white rabbit after living alone for so many years.

"Everyone is in danger at this time. Are you still selling these? Aren't you afraid of being targeted?"

He turned around and looked at Caiyin. When did a handsome guy live in the building, he had never seen it before. Caiyin was wearing a white long-sleeved shirt today. The clothes were mixed with sweat and clung to his body, and his muscle outline was faintly visible.

He swallowed secretly.

"And you, too, are messing around with your girlfriend. What time is it now? If you have food, don't keep it for yourself and open a small shop."

When Ye Yanru heard that the girl from the opposite door was advising the girl on the sixth floor not to open a shop, she cursed in her heart for being nosy and closed the door with a loud bang.

At this time, Shi Yin only had the word "girlfriend" in her mind. There was no expression or response on her face, and her ears were already red to the root of her neck.

"Lingju Lingju, he is not my boyfriend, don't get me wrong."

Shiyu hurriedly explained that he was here to promote, so why were rumors spread.

"Don't worry, beauties, our supply of goods is very abundant. Come anytime if you need it. Every day from 7pm to 7am, 12 hours. Not only can you buy things, but the air conditioner is also on 12 hours a day. Beautiful ladies are welcome to come and enjoy the air conditioner."

Ye Xueting was shocked by Shiyu's words. How many solar panels would be needed to turn on the air conditioner for 12 hours? He also had solar panels at home, but the electricity generated would be lost when stored in the battery, and would be lost when used, so he could only Keep it close to your cell phone and refrigerator.

Everyone in the community is pretty much the same. They only turn on the air conditioner when there is electricity, and try their best to charge their mobile phones when calls come in. The electricity saved by the solar panels can only be used to supply the refrigerator and freezer after being lost back and forth.

After all, there are all kinds of food stored in them. If these two lose power, all the frozen food will be destroyed.

What Ye Xueting didn't know was that Shiyu actually turned on the air conditioner 24 hours a day, otherwise who could bear such a hot day.

It seems that I am worrying too much. Maybe they really have that strength.

Ye Xueting nodded, "If there is something missing, I will go to your place to have a look."

Shiyu was very happy to see that he had succeeded in promoting another one.

"Beauties are always welcome."

Now that the promotion on the first floor was over, Shiyu and Caiyin set off towards the second floor.

He took out a small hanging-neck fan from the warehouse, put one around his neck, and handed the other to Cai Yin.