71-80

Chapter 71 Zhao Fanghuas twisted thoughts

Dong Jiang took out the one-piece fishing suit from the box on the side and helped Shiyu load the goods.

"Why are you up here? What's the matter?"

Looking at Dong Jiang with a sad look on his face, Shi Yu asked. Normally, if nothing happened, Dong Jiang would not come to him, so there was no need to ask this question.

"Why."

"Mayor Shi, when will this hail stop?"

With the attitude of giving it a try, Dong Jiang wanted to consult Shiyu first. For some reason, he always felt that Shiyu knew many things, many of which were not known to ordinary people.

I pulled out the system and took a look. There were still three days left.

Shiyu also roughly guessed what Dong Jiang wanted to say.

"There are still three days. After three days, the temperature will continue to be high. After ten days, the temperature will start to cool down. After fifteen days, the temperature will become below zero and snow will start for five consecutive days. After twenty days, the temperature will reach minus 50 degrees. The extreme cold will begin."

Read out the complete weather forecast on the system interface so that Dong Jiang can be mentally prepared.

I havent said anything else yet. When this extreme cold ends and the flood season begins, all the island countries on the earth will disappear, nuclear wastewater will flow into the sea, and animals and plants will begin to mutate. That will be the most terrible thing.

No, Shiyu suddenly remembered that the system allowed him to experience the end of the world. When it was extremely cold, he saw mutated plants!

Therefore, plants mutate in advance. Maybe at this time, a nuclear leak has already occurred. Unfortunately, there is no Internet now, so nothing can be spread in time, and I don't know the latest information elsewhere.

We can only wait until then to see it.

There are still twenty days to start the five-dimensional safe city.

Shiyu was very interested and full of curiosity about this safe city, but unfortunately the system refused to reveal even a single word, so he could only wait for another twenty days.

After hearing Shiyu's description, Dong Jiang stopped loading the goods and looked at Shiyu in disbelief.

He guessed that Shiyu might know certain information, but Dong Jiang did not expect that he could describe the future disaster so accurately.

Dong Jiang firmly believed in what Shi Yu said. From the moment he met her to the present, Dong Jiang had never seen a time when what Shi Yu said did not come true. Although she did not know where she got the information, it was extremely accurate.

I dont know how many people outside want to know this kind of information, including the people above. If you know it in advance, you will have one more day to prepare.

An extra day of preparation will give you an extra guarantee of survival.

"Mayor, after the hail melts this afternoon, water will enter the lobby on the first floor. After three days of hail, the first floor and underground parking lot may be completely wiped out."

"Should we make plans in advance?"

Shiyu, who didn't expect this problem at all, turned on the daze mode again, and actually started to inquire about the system.

"System, what should I do? Is there any solution?"

"Is there anything in the warehouse that can block the rain?"