6

Chapter 6 Do you have space too?

The fifth day before the end.

The temperature exceeded 40°C. On TV and online, the country continued to issue high temperature warnings, and some areas began to limit power supply.

After the temperature rises, it is difficult to sleep without turning on the air conditioner at night. In order to ensure the power supply of first-tier cities and some important factories, second- and third-tier cities have begun to limit power supply.

After listening to Shiyu's words, Caiyin started stocking up. Shiyu watched boxes and boxes of goods continuously entering the opposite door. He was very pleased, and a child can teach him.

Shiyu also shared his purchase channels with Caiyin. Looking at Shiyu who was looking at the excitement, Caiyin asked her doubtfully: "The end is coming, don't you need to stock up on something? Last time I went You see, there is nothing in your house.

Shi Yu was stunned. Oops, she forgot to take cover. She put everything into the system warehouse and left nothing at home.

In an instant, I felt that it didn't matter. Everyone would know about this in the future anyway, and it would be absolutely safe at home, so there was nothing to be afraid of.

Especially when facing Caiyin, for some reason, Shiyu felt that he would not harm her.

"Do you believe me when I say I am the savior?" Shiyu said jokingly.

"I believe it." Caiyin looked into Shiyu's eyes and answered seriously, full of sincerity.

Seeing this, Shiyu's heart was pounding, romantic debt? No, no, no, where does the romantic debt of being single come from? Could it be someone who has been rejected by me before?

It doesn't seem like he's that handsome.

"For the sake of your handsomeness, I will tell you that I have space, do you understand? It's the kind of doomsday novel you've read, where you can put a lot of things anytime, anywhere."

It is not convenient to reveal the system. From now on, we will use space as a cover. We are still a little bit cautious. We must speak truthfully so that others can believe it more.

Seeing Caiyin frowning, Shiyu thought she didn't believe it, so he put on a special show, took out an apple from the air, and shook it in front of Caiyin's eyes.

Seeing Shiyu with a showy face, Caiyin's heart was actually filled with turmoil.

Caiyin took the apple away, and Shiyu watched the apple disappear before his eyes.

This time it was Shiyu's turn to be shocked. His eyes widened and he couldn't say a word. This, this, why, has the outside world developed like this?

"I'm just telling you, don't tell anyone else." Looking at Shiyu's shocked expression, Caiyin wanted to tease her for some reason.

Some people seemed to be stunned in place, but in fact their souls were no longer there. Bah bah bah, Shiyu began to quietly question the system.

"Why does he also have a system? How many systems have you deployed? Is his system more powerful than yours?"

As if suddenly remembering something, Shiyu returned to his home door, stepping on the area protected by the system first.

"Host, wait a moment, let me check the background information." The system is also a little panicked. Is the number one position not guaranteed?

"Host, there is only one system sent to this planet at present, and that is me you tied to it."

"But due to a background error, three five-dimensional storage spaces were sent to the earth when the system was transmitted. What you saw should be the first person with a five-dimensional storage space. The space is different from the system and does not have any other functions. , only has storage function. Similar to your system warehouse."