24

Chapter 24 Little Brother

If I could speak, Zhang Tao has begged for mercy eight hundred times now, and I am just tied up like this. Do you really not want to interrogate me?

Wen Yinian came to his senses. The most important thing now was to interrogate this person first to determine who had attacked him.

"Well, can you let him talk? I have something to ask him."

Wen Yinian felt a little scared inside. This woman was too cruel.

Of course, the interrogation was necessary, and I also stayed to listen to the gossip. It was too boring to stay in the canteen every day. I hope the system will provide more tasks.

Shiyu let go of Zhang Tao's restraints. Zhang Tao, who felt his body was under heavy control, knelt on the ground. It was not that he wanted to kneel, but that his body could not bear it after standing for a long time.

"You can ask whatever you want, I said, don't attack me again."

Zhang Tao expressed his attitude immediately. He was very satisfied with his speech. He reached into his clothes and scratched. When he was just restrained, he felt itchy everywhere on his body, but now it seems to be less itchy.

"Who sent you here?"

Wen Yinian has a few candidates in mind. Although these people usually pretend to be human beings, they have frequently taken action in recent years. If they didn't kill them every time, they would have been eradicated long ago.

During the few hours that Zhang Tao was restrained, he had already thought about how to answer eight hundred times.

"First of all, what I told is the truth. Secondly, I don't know who is behind the scenes. I just received the order from the boss to take your life. Finally, everything I said is true. I am just a little person. They didn't tell me too much." Information, otherwise I would not have been allowed to come here alone. Finally, my boss is called Song Xiu, and his boss is Lin Wei, but yesterday Song Xiu was the new boss."

After speaking in one breath, Zhang Tao took a deep breath. After explaining so much, they should let him go.

This is the first time Shiyu has seen such a clean explanation, a villain?

According to the process, you should not refuse to answer, then use criminal law to prevent suicide, and finally use your sharp tongue to understand the situation with emotion and reason.

Now when Ren Wen Yinian asks a question, you only answer ten. It seems that there is no room for you to express yourself.

We can only wait until next time. With Wen Yinian's status, there will probably be many people chasing him in the future. He can always wait for the opportunity.

Wen Yinian also knew that if he could be sent out to act alone, he must not know any secrets.

Speaking of Lin Wei, before he fainted, Lin Weigang shot himself, and he didnt know what the final outcome would be.

"Is the man who shot me still alive?"

Turning to look at Shiyu, the last thing that appeared in his field of vision was Shiyu carrying a rocket launcher.

"Well, I got hit."

Is it possible that this person is still useful? It's over. Please remember to keep him alive next time.

"Is it useful to you?"

Shiyu asked weakly, it was the end of the world, he couldn't let himself kill someone to pay for it.