22

Chapter 22 Surgery

"But"

Zhao Yatian looked at the surrounding environment. There was nothing suitable for surgery. Not to mention that there were no instruments, and even the simplest sterile environment could not be used.

"The environment here is not suitable for surgery, and there are no tools. It is difficult to save him."

Shiyu turned to look at Caiyin. The points had been used up. He remembered that before the end of the world, Caiyin had stocked up on some medicines and wondered if he had any surgical instruments.

Seeing Caiyin nodding, Shiyu told Zhao Yatian with confidence.

"You don't have to worry about it here, just wait a moment."

Following Caiyin out of the room, the two went to another guest room. Caiyin took out several boxes from the space.

There were all kinds of medical equipment inside, but I didn't know which ones they needed to use, so I just took them all out.

There are some medicines in another box, which will be handed over to them later.

Zhao Yatian was slightly shocked when she saw the two people walking in with two large boxes. She didn't expect that they even had surgical equipment.

Shiyu and Caiyin put the two big boxes on the ground, clapped their hands, and then it was up to them.

"This box is for equipment, and this box is for medicines. We are not doctors, and we don't know what you need. Just take it."

Zhao Yatian opened the box and looked at it, and looked at Chen Ping with surprise in her eyes. The medicines and equipment were very complete, including small items such as bone files, blood vessel retractors, and bone retractors.

There are also several sets of cross-type surgical gowns and sterile gloves. Although they are not the same as those performed in hospitals, they are pretty good under the current circumstances.

Although these two people do not know medical skills, they are very well equipped. With these things, this operation will not be that difficult.

It is not convenient to infuse fluids now, so I can prescribe some anti-inflammatory and antibacterial drugs after the operation and add some nutrition, and there will basically be no problem.

"These things are enough. Basically everything you need is inside. You can go out first and leave the inside to us."

...

Shi Yu was sitting on the high sofa outside, like a man waiting for his wife to give birth to a baby. He didn't know what to do and couldn't watch the TV. He really wanted to go in and take a look.

Fang Shanwen and Zhao Yizhi stayed to help the other two, handing them some equipment.

Shiyu's room has long been replaced with the latest nuclear power sockets. The central air conditioner is on, so it is not stuffy. The temperature is also very suitable for surgery.

I didnt expect that all the people living upstairs were doctors.

Zhao Yatian from 701 is from the same family as Fang Shanwen and Zhao Yizhi from 702. When they first bought the house, Zhao Yizhi directly bought the two floors on the seventh floor, euphemistically saying that it would be convenient for the girl to return home if she gets married in the future.

It's a pity that Zhao Yatian is devoted to her medical career. She still has no boyfriend at the age of 35 and has been alone all her life.

After Zhao Yizhi and Fang Shanwen retired, Zhao Yatian moved to 701 to prevent herself from disturbing the two elderly people's rest by leaving early and returning late every day.