Character Sketch

Nandini Murthy: A London born 18 year old. She's recently passed her A Levels with straight A's at King's College in London. She's a bubbly, intelligent and beautiful girl who loves to live life to the fullest. She is a very optimistic person and believes in finding positivity even in the darkest times. Nandini lives with her parents Shreya and Arjun Murthy and younger brother Rishab. Her dad is the owner of London's leading fashion company and that's where she gets her elegant style from.

Manik Malhotra: A Mumbai born 18 year old. He has recently finished studying at SPACE Academy and is pursuing a career in Music at the University of SPACE. A university best know for Music and Psychology. He likes to maintain a distance from people as he feels they will end up hurting him just like 'she' did. He lives with his Parents Raj and Nyonika Malhotra and twin sister Mukti. He loves his family which also includes his best friends Cabir, Dhruv and Alya. And together they are Fab 5-the best music band in Mumbai! He plays the guitar and is the lead singer. His dad's company is part of Mumbai's leading Business industries.

Mukti: 18 Years old, born in Mumbai and twin sister of Manik. She is very insecure about herself and loves her brother to bits. If anyone troubles him then she won't spare them. His enemies are her enemies and his friend are her friends. Mukti is a member of Fab 5 and plays the guitar. She loves to play pranks along with her partner in crime- Cabir!

Cabir: 18 years old, born in Mumbai and best friend of Manik. He understands Manik more than anybody can. He is the drummer of Fab 5 and loves to play pranks with Mukti but is very kind hearted! He plays a very important role in Manik's life.... Whatever problem Manik has, Cabir understands it well! He helps him differentiate between right and wrong.

Alya: 18 years old, born in London and shifted to India when she was 10 years old. She's a total fashionista. She's pretty, sweet, loving, loud, chirpy and smart-a beauty with brains. She is dating Dhruv and they are childhood sweethearts. She plays the piano in their band.

Dhruv: 18 years old, born in Mumbai and Manik's best friend. He's a very calm and reserved guy and sometimes people take advantage of this. His relationship with Manik and Cabir is more of brothers than friends. All 3 of them share all their joys and most importantly pain with each other. He is dating Alya who is his mirror opposite but like they say "opposites attract". Dhruv plays the guitar alongside Manik and Mukti.

Navya Naveli: A simple girl from Delhi. She loves to dress with elegance and grace. She can pull off any look be it western or Indian. She's sweet, loud and pretty and not to forget a little filmy! She has recently moved to Mumbai to join SPACE university to pursue a career in Psychology! She's a die heart fan of Ranbir Kapoor and is on a hunt to find her RK.