Author's note and Prologue

Hello to a new beginning! My life is gonna change in a few days.... Nothing will be the same.... Everything will change.... My friends.... My teachers.... My school.... My home..... EVERYTHING! But one thing will remain the same and that is me! Ain't nobody gonna change me! I'm gonna remain the bubbly optimistic girl I am. I will continue to spread positivity to those around me! Ready for this new change? Hell yeah! Bring it on!

How could she? How could she just do that to me? She's made me hate 'love'! I don't think I'll ever be able to love someone again. Who needs love when you have your family and friends. Ain't nobody got time for love! I need to continue living my life the way I want to.... One wrong choice can't stop me!

The thought process of two completely different individuals. Who are they? What changes are they talking about? What will happen when they meet?  For that you will have to wait 😉

Hello people!!! I've been wanting to write a Manan FF for a long time and finally I decided to do so.... By looking at the character sketch and prologue what do you guys think? I've read so many ff's out here on wattpad and they all inspired me to write my own. So here I am! Let me know what you think and hopefully I'll start uploading the next chapters soon.

Lots of love xxxx