CHAPTER 9 - "You don't deserve my praise Monster Manik"

First of  all a Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful Mum!!!! 💝😘 It's mother day today where I live and therefore I decided to give an update today itself! As much as I love pampering my mum on this lovely day

First of  all a Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful Mum!!!! 💝😘 It's mother day today where I live and therefore I decided to give an update today itself! As much as I love pampering my mum on this lovely day.... I still feel Mother's Day should be everyday! All mothers go through a lot of pain to firstly bring us into this world and then nurturing us into lovely young people. Mothers are so selfless when it comes to their kids! Sometimes we don't appreciate this! Spend some lovely moments with your mother and cherish those moments! I love my mum and remember she's that best friend who will never ever give up on you. She'll always be ready to listen to you! ❤️❤️☺️☺️
Now with the update! ☺️🤗

It was the monster! The monster Manik! Not gonna lie he was amazing with his guitar. Damn he was so talented! I didn't realise I was staring at him until he walked up to me and clicked his fingers!

M: And exactly what are you doing here?

N: Urm... Urm actually were you playing the guitar?

M: No my ghost was! Of course it was me!

N: Hahaha what a joke! (I said sarcastically)

M: By the way you have studied at Kings college right?

N: Yes any doubt in that?

M: Nope.... so you can read right?

N: Of course what kind of a stupid question is that?

I was starting to get irritated by his questions now.

M: Then couldn't you read the sign outside?

I was wondering what he was on about and suddenly I realised! Damn that sign!

N: Ah actually....

M: You chose to ignore it right? Well Miss Murthy let me tell you one thing.... This practice room is Fab 5's only!  And NO ONE and I mean NO ONE enters without our permission.

He was speaking so rudely to me! But that was expected of him... I don't call him monster for no reason!

N: Listen! I actually came here following the guitar sound but if I had known it was you playing it then I would've never come here. I don't wanna ruin my day by seeing you cuz I know you'll start a fight with me!

M: What? I will start a fight.... It's always your fault... You bring it on yourself!

N: Haww I was actually gonna praise your guitar playing skills but forget it you don't deserve my praise Monster Manik!!!

M: Please.... I'm not interested in hearing your praises either! So just get out of here!

N: Not like I want to stay in here with you either. 

I literally stormed out of the room... God why does my day have to start like this. Is coming to SPACE a bad idea? No Nandini you can't let an idiot get in the way of your career and success. Just learn to ignore him!

End of P.O.V

Whilst Nandini and Manik were fighting there was one person watching them closely and fuming with anger!

Person: How dare she! How dare she talk to him like that? Hoti Kon hai Woh Manik Malhotra Kai saath aisay baat karnay waali? I will not spare her! What was your name....Nandini right? Well Miss Nandini I will make sure that today is your last day in SPACE!

The person followed Nandini to the canteen.

Nandini's P.O.V

I just walked and walked in an attempt to stay away from that monster. I came near the canteen and I decided to go there. That's when I heard a voice calling me.

P: Excuse me Nandini!

I wondered who it was as no one knew me here other than Bhai and that stupid monster. I turned around but didn't say anything incase the person was talking to another Nandini. A beautiful girl walked up to me. Her long curly black hair and chocolate brown eyes enhanced her beauty. She was very petite and of an average height. She looked like a damn sweet girl. I smiled at her. She walked up to me and what she did shocked me! She started to clap and I could tell it was one of those fake sarcastic ones.

Girl: Waah Nandini! Congratulations!!!! (Still clapping) Congratulations on your brave step.

N: Excuse me? What are you on about? How do you know my name?

G: Oh don't pretend like you don't know about anything! You had the guts to shout at Manik Malhotra. The Manik Malhotra. How dare you? I'm surprised he didn't do anything to you yet! But I'm not gonna spare you! I will take revenge.... I'll make sure you don't make the same mistake again.

N. I have no idea who you are. But listen I'm not scared of you okay. I don't know what you think of yourself.... you can't just threaten anyone in broad daylight.

G: Oh yes I can.

Saying this she grabbed my hair and started pulling it. She was being so weird. It reminded me of my fights with other girls in primary school. She touched my hair.... It took me forever to make it look perfect and she was ruining it. Well I'm no less. I grabbed hold of her hair as well and started to pull it. We were fighting like 2 year old kids. Everyone was looking at us in shock.

G: Let go of my hair you idiot!

N: You leave mine first!

G: OMG! Stop it!

We both let go of our hair at the same time. I thought she was going to stop but then she pushed me and I twisted my ankle.... Wearing heels and twisting your ankle is a big no! My Louis Vuitton bag nearly fell. I was sooooo mad. I balanced myself and then pushed her.... She grabbed my arms and started to push me.... I started to feel like a character from 'Mean Girls'. This girl is pathetic and soooo over protective over that Monster. I wonder who she is.... His girlfriend maybe? Nah he doesn't look like the type to have a girlfriend.... I mean any girl would run away from him. It might be his close friend. Anyway why should it bother me..... Actually it does bother me! She's here troubling me because of him. She started to swear at me in both Hindi and English but I didn't say a word! I was not going to make my mouth filthy because of her. Nandini murthy doesn't swear easily I reminded myself.

G: You cow.... You....

She was continuously swearing at me until a familiar voice stopped her!

A/N: I hope you enjoyed it! ☺️ Don't forget to vote and comment! 😉 Do let me know what you thought of the update and any guesses as to who this girl is? 🤔☺️