Chapter 29 - "You're adorable!"....."You're a good hugger!"

We all drank our hot drinks and got back to watching the movie. I was extremely tired but I couldn't sleep as I was the host for the night. I tried my best to keep my eyes open but I don't know when sleep took over me.

Manik's P.O.V

We were all watching the movie and munching on our snacks. I passed the bowl of popcorn to Nandini but she didn't take it. I looked towards her and realised she had fallen asleep on my shoulder. She looked so innocent and beautiful. Not wanting to wake her up I stayed still. After the movie was over I told Mukti and Alya to sleep in the guest room Nandini had prepared and Cabir and Dhruv slept in the other. They suggested me to wake Nandini up and I tried but she didn't wake up.

C: There's no point waking her up. Her sleep is very deep.

M: It's fine. You guys sleep and I'll stay here with her.

I didn't want to move as she was sleeping peacefully on me. So me and Nandini slept on the comfy cushions. I adjusted myself a little so I was more comfortable and Nandini made herself more comfortable in my chest. Her warmth gave me shivers. I continued to stare at her face and eventually dozed off.

 I continued to stare at her face and eventually dozed off

Nandini's P.O.V

My sweet slumber was disturbed by the sun rays hitting on my face. Lazily, I opened my eyes when I realised that my head wasn't lying on my comfy pillow. But something hard yet warm. I slowly adjusted my head to see the object I was leaning on and what I saw next made me confused. It wasn't an object, it was Manik's shoulders. I was confused because I don't know how I ended up sleeping here. Then I recalled last nights event and realised I was sat next to Manik whilst watching the movie and I was really tired. I tried to stay awake but I guess my sleep over took me. Silly Nandini. You sleep anywhere and everywhere. But why did no one wake me up? Why did Manik not wake me up? I was lost in my thoughts when I realised Manik was starting to wake up.

M: Good morning Nandini!

N: Goo... Good morning! Manik why didn't you wake me up? Why did you just let me sleep on your shoulder like that?

M: Nandini you looked comfortable so that's why I didn't want to wake you up.

N: That's really sweet of you! Okay go and freshen up I'll go and prepare breakfast for everyone.

M: I've been waiting for Cabir to get out of the washroom since the last 10 minutes but he's taking forever.

N: Manik Bhai isn't going to come out anytime soon. He sleeps in the toilet as well. You go in my room and use my washroom.

M: Are you sure?

N: Yes go!

I decided to make the breakfast whilst Manik went to have a shower. After Manik had gotten out of the washroom I went to freshen up. Navya told me that she'd make the rest of the breakfast whilst I went for a shower. So sweet of her. After half an hour or so everyone freshened up. We were all now sat at the picnic table discussing plans for the day. I mentioned watching a movie and then going for a picnic.