Chapter 27 - "Let's have a sleepover!"

Manik looked so cute sleeping that I didn't want to wake him up. So I didn't.... Besides it would take atleast 15 minutes for the gang to come so I'll let him sleep till then. I was continuously staring at his face and the beautiful sea when suddenly my eyes started to close. I dozed off!

Cabir's P.O.V

When we reached the beach what we saw made us all go Awh! Manik was sleeping on Choti's lap and Choti adjusted herself to place her head on Maniks chest! They looked damn adorable! I had to capture this moment so I quickly got my phone out and took a few pictures of them from every angle possible. But Cabir isn't Cabir if he doesn't do any mischief... Right? So I quickly asked the rest of the gang to get some water in their hands from the sea and then sprinkle it over the sleeping duo.

End of P.O.V

Nandini's P.O.V

I could feel water droplets on my face but I thought it must be the waves. But then all of a sudden I was spalshed with water. What the heck! I quickly opened my eyes and the sight in front of me gave me mixed emotions. I was mad but also smiling at their craziness! Manik had also woken up and anger and irration was clearly visible on his face.

M: What the hell was that guys?

C: What was what Manik?

M: Cabir stop acting innocent! I know for a fact this was your idea!

C: Really! What proof do you have?

M: Aisai gathiya ideas tumhare siva aur kisi ko nahi aatay! ( No one else other than you gets such bad ideas!)

C: Gathiya ideas really? I'll show you my gathiya ideas.

Bhai picked up a handful of sand and ran behind Manik. They were running around the beach like little kids. After chasing each other for what seemed like forever, Manik came and started hiding behind me!

M: Nandini save me! Save me from this crazy Bhai of yours!

C: Crazy and me?

N: Manik don't call Bhai crazy! And Bhai let him off!

C: Choti! Whose side are you on? Mine or his?

N: No ones! Because you're both acting childish!

M: So you won't help me Nandini?

N: I'm not interfering between you two.

M: Dekhli tumhari dosti... Bohat achi dost ho tum. (I've seen your friendship... You're a really nice friend.)

Sarcasm was clear in his voice!

N: Manik!

M: Okay okay! I get that you can't help me because you can't decide between me and your Bhai. But I know someone who can help me!

N: Who?

M: Navya!

N: Navya?

C: Navya?

Na: Me?

M: Yes! Navya can help me! Navya tell Cabir to leave me alone because I'm sure he'll listen to you!

Mu: Really? Why will Cabir listen to Navya?

M: Ask him yourself!

C: Why will I listen to Navya?!

Na: Exactly! Why will he listen to me? Mai thori na uski kuch lagti hu! ( I don't mean anything to him!)

C: Navya don't say that! You do mean something to me! You mean a lot to me!