Chapter 12 - "Love is trust.... Love is friendship"

A: A bond with someone or something.

Na: Having sympathy towards someone.

D: Showing loyalty toward a specific person.

N: Strong emotional bond between two people and if this attachment is broken then it can lead to them suffering from distress!

T: Some great answers! Now that you all have defined attachment.... I'm gonna ask you all what love is! After all if there is an attachment then there is love! So let's start with Cabir! So Cabir what is love for you?

C: Hmmmmm..... Love is being yourself.... I should be comfortable in being myself in front of the girl I love and she should also be comfortable in being herself with me!

T: So according to you comfort is a key!

C: Yup!

T: Not bad! Sooo Mukti.... What do you think?

Mu: I think love is bullshit! I mean I hate all this lovey dovey stuff!

T: Oh come on Mukti.... I'm sure there must be something you want in a guy!

Mu: Well he has to be a genuine person and has to respect me! He should not stop me from living my life on my terms!

T: Aah right! So freedom is very important for you!

Mu: Yeah pretty much!

T: Moving on to Navya! So what does love mean to you?

Na: Well first of all he has to accept me for who I am.... If I have to change myself in order for him to like me then that's not love! Secondly, he should be funny and full of life just like my Ranbir Kapoor in yeh jawani hai deewani! I would not want a quite or a Mr Always Angry!

We all burst out laughing when she mentioned Ranbir Kapoor! She's so filmy!

T: Wow! Yours and Cabir's opinions on love are so similar.... I can feel a connection between you too! (Winking at Navya)

Na: (blushing) Aap bhi naa sir!

C: Aray Madhubala blush kyun karr rahi ho?

Na: Hawww..... How dare you call me Madhubala? Why would you call me that?

C: Isn't it pretty obvious? (Whilst laughing along with Fab 5 and others)

T: Okay.... Okay.... Moving on now. So Alya what is love according to you?

A: Love is..........Dhruv!!!! I found true love in Dhruv and he is my perfect definition of love!

Awhhh these two are sooo cute together! I honestly feel they are made for each other. I looked at them in awe..... I just couldn't stop admiring then!

T: Alya that's very sweet! So Dhruv what is true love for you? I have a feeling I already know the answer!

D: Ahaha Sir you do! Love for me is Alya! Not only because she's beautiful but also because she has a pure heart! She may not show it all the time but she cares about people and their feelings! She's very sweet and most importantly she stands up for herself! Every girl should stand up for her right and Alya is one who does do this! And that's the best quality about her!

Oh god! Could these two get any cuter???? Like really.... They are a couple made for each other. May they always stay like this humesha!

T: I must say you guys are indeed a made for each other couple! Acha Manik... What is love for you?

M: Love..... Well for me LOVE IS TRUST! If I know I can trust a girl maybe more than myself than she's the one. The person I love has to have full faith in me.... She should trust me as well! If she breaks my trust then she's not worth my love!

T: I must say Manik that was very deep!

Wow! The Manik Malhotra can think so deep!!! Damn this guy doesn't fail to surprise me! I love his definition of love though!

T: Okay so Nandini.... What does love mean to you?

N: Hmmm LOVE IS FRIENDSHIP! If he can be my best friend and understand me more than anyone else then he's the guy for me! For me friendship is a key in a relationship.... He should be there for me when I'm happy but most importantly when I'm upset! He should have the willingness to bear me and my tantrums!

T: Also very deep! I love how everyone has such a unique and interesting opinion on love! Guys love is a very pure thing.... And if you find the right person who truly defines love for you then don't let them go! I know you guys might find it weird listening about love from a 40 year old man but I'm saying it from experience!!!! Never ever let the one you love go!!! If they leave you then they weren't meant to be with you and God has something else planned for you. Something more beautiful!!

The bell rang and we all bid a goodbye to sir and walked out of class.

A/N: Chapter 12 updated! What did you guys think? Liked it? Do let me know! Don't forget to vote as well because your votes and comments encourage me to write further! ☺️ ❤️ Lots of love xxx