Chapter 57 - Morning Shenanigans

The one week flew by so fast and we didn't realise when Sunday came and we had to leave for Home. We had so much fun at Manik's farmhouse. Yeah I agree me and Manik fought but we had our lovey dovey moments too. Besides, which couple doesn't fight? I remember scrolling through my Instagram posts and seeing a post which was deep! A great person once said, "If there are fights in a relationship then it means the couple are using their hearts to keep the relation going. However, if there are no fights in a relationship then that relation isn't fulfilled by the heart but the brain." And I truly believe that. Anyways, so it's 7am!!! Yeahh 7am!!! Can't believe I'm up so early. But we're leaving around 10 so waking up early was a priority. I decided to get out of bed and have a shower but not before placing a soft kiss on the cheek of the man sleeping next to me. My man! After placing a kiss on his cheek I got up and took a shower. After half an hour or so I got out and decided to blow dry my hair. I thought of waking Manik up first so I headed toward the bed to wake him up. But this monkey wasn't going to wake up so easily. After several attempts I decided to turn my hair dryer on. The noise irritated the hell out of him and he started screaming, "Stop Nandini! Stop! Acchaa baba mai uthtaa tu!" After hearing those words or shall I say screams, I switched the hair dryer off and made my way towards the bed to get him up!

"Chalo utho baba! We don't want to be late! Come on!" I whined.

"Theek hai! But on one condition! You'll have to give me my morning kiss!" He demanded like a 5 year old.

"Aray! What kind of a condition is this! I already gave you your morning kiss!"

"Acha! Kab? I don't remember?"

"Aray you were sleeping and..."

"Exactly! I was sleeping! So how do I know whether you kissed me or not? Koi proof hai kya?" He interrupted me with a sly smile.

"Proof! Manik you're impossible! Kyun aisa kar rahe ho? Stop this naatak and get up!"

"Hawww! Naatak? Tumhe yai sab naatak lag raha hai!" He exclaimed!

"Yes Mr Malhotra! You're a dramebaaz!" I stated whilst pulling my tongue out!

"Whatever! Now come on... give me my morning kiss or else I won't get up!"

"Manik you're sooo stubborn" I said with anger in my voice.

"Learnt it from you babe! Now come on!"

"Fineeee! Gosh you're so mean!" I said as I leaned in to place a kiss on his cheek. I placed a soft kiss on his cheek and as much as I was fighting with him to not give the kiss, I enjoyed doing it. I enjoyed watching the cute smile that adorns his lips when I softly peck his cheek. I was about to get up when he pulled me back and I fell on top of him.

"Kya kar rahe ho Manik? Choro!"

"I thought we promised we're never letting each other go!"

"Manik that promise is in a different context. I'm telling you let go of my hand so I can get ready. I have so much to do. I need to blow dry my hair, make breakfast for us and then eat it, make some snacks to have during the journey, clean up the farmhouse and thank god I packed our clothes last night. Sooo much to do Manik. Please choro naa!" I complained about the endless things I had to do in front of Manik like a little child.

"Calm down baby! Relax, sab ho jaay gaa!" He tried reassuring me.

"Acha? Kaise? Aise?" I spoke sarcastically as I pointed to the position we were in.

"Nahi...."

"Toh phir kaise"

"Aray let me finish! I spoke with mum and dad yesterday and they said they were sending some workers over today to clean up the whole farmhouse after we leave. She said they'll make us breakfast and snacks for the ride too. So stop worrying about food and cleaning up bubba!"