Chapter 51 - "Lovestruck Romeo!"

Manik's P.O.V

I've always been an early riser.... I wake up with a smile on my face but today my smile was different. I woke up and saw the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me... Nandini! My Nandini! She is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me. Words can't express how much she means to me. Like usual she was in a deep sleep. Her face buried into my chest.... My arms wrapped around her waist. We both found peace in each other. I didn't want to wake her up from her peaceful slumber as we slept around 4 and it was 9 now. 5 hours of sleep isn't enough for Nandini... She can't function without 8 hours of sleep. So I kissed her on her forehead and carefully moved my arms from her and got up to leave but she pulled me back... She was awake!

N: Manik don't go... Please!

She mumbled in her sleepy voice... Her eyes half open.

M: Nandini I'm not going anywhere... You sleep babe... I'm just going to take a shower. I'll be back soon.

N: Pakka?

M: Yes Nandu... Definitely!

N: Okay

M: You go back to sleep... I'll wake you up once I'm done.

She simply nodded and I took a pair of clothes and went to have a shower. I came out after 10 minutes or so and went downstairs to the kitchen. No one was awake yet... I didn't expect anyone to be up yet either. After all we all had a late night. I made two cups of Mocha, pancakes with Nutella and strawberries... Our favourite! I put two bananas... Special bananas shall I say and placed them onto a tray. I took it all upstairs into my room.... Sorry our room and placed it onto the table. I then walked towards the bed in an attempt to wake Nandini up. But what happened next shocked me. I went closer to Nandini to wake her up and she grabbed my hand and pulled me onto her. Woah! That's something I'm more likely to do.

N: So Mr Malhotra you said you'd be back soon. Then why did you take sooo long?

M: Nandini I went to make breakfast!

N: Acha why didn't you tell me then?

M: Nandini yaar stop... You're not a C.I.D officer. Itnay sawaal?

N: Whatever! Anyways did you get breakfast for me too?

M: Yes but first go and freshen up.

N: Okay I'll be back soon!

She came back in a couple of minutes and I served the breakfast to her. The reaction she gave me after she saw the breakfast was exactly what I was expecting!

N: OMG Manik!!!! This is sooooo cute! I love you!

After saying this she jumped onto me to hug me and then pecked me on my cheeks.

M: I love you too! Liked the surprise?

N: Liked? Mr Malhotra I loved it! My sorry our favourite pancakes, a cute mocha and these bananas... They're the cutest! A little cheesy but cute! I love it all!

 They're the cutest! A little cheesy but cute! I love it all!