New cover and CHAPTER 4 - "Choti is coming"

Thank you so much to GulshanAnwar for making this beautiful cover for me!!! I honestly love it

Thank you so much to GulshanAnwar for making this beautiful cover for me!!! I honestly love it.... It fits in so well with my story! ☺️
Now with the update....

Mumbai:

C: Guys the trip was great! We had soooo much fun.

Mu: I know right Cabiraaa.... It was way too good!

M: You can say that again.... By the way guys seeing as it's only 12pm let's do something for the rest of the day here in Mumbai?

D: Good idea buddy.

Al: guys! It's a good weather so why not go to my place and have a.....

POOL PARTY.... All 5 said in unison. They all burst out laughing. They knew each other too well.

C: Guys the plan sounds awesome but actually I have some important work.

Mu: Seriously Cabir???? It can't be that important.

C: Actually Mukti.... Maa ka kaam hai. So I have to do it! I can't say no.

M: Yes Cabir you are right. We should never say no to our parents.

Al: Awhh how cute Manik.

Mu: Check you out.... Mumma's little boy!

M: Just cuz mum loves me more than you.
He pulls his tongue out.

Mu: Oi! She loves me more ok?

M: No she doesn't!!!

Mu: Yes she does!!!

D: Guys!!! Stop!!!! She loves you both equally. Now stop fighting.

Mu: We know Dhruv.... Hum toh bas masti kar rahe thay.
They all burst out laughing!

M: Yeah.... We love to tease each other like that.

Al: Cuties. Mukti seeing as the pool party plan is cancelled... Do you wanna go shopping???

Mu: Not a bad idea.... I need to get a few stuff for uni.

D: I'll join you two.

Fab 4: What!!!!

D: Guys chill.... I need to go to the music store... Actually I wanted to buy some more strings for my guitar.

Al: Okay come on baby! Let's go!

The 3 left for shopping.

C: Chalo Manik I'm off! What are you gonna do?

M: Nothing.... Probably just stay home and watch tv.

C: You wanna join me?

M: Sure.... Waise what work do you have to do for your mum?

C: Airport.

M: What!!! Is your mum going somewhere??? Or is someone coming here??? Oh Cabir please don't tell me that Aunty Kaamini is coming.... You do remember what she tried to do to me last year at the Diwali party??? It seemed like she was planning on destroying my virginity with the looks she gave me. Her intentions were evil I tell you.

C: LOL! Manik it's your good looks.... Anyone will fall for them.... I mean anyone....literally anyone. He said in between his laughs.
And no mum isn't going anywhere and Aunty Kaamini isn't coming either.

M: Phew! Who's coming then?

C: Choti.

M: Choti?

C: Haa CHOTI IS COMING! I guess I haven't mentioned choti a lot to you guys but do you remember my Uncle and Aunty in London? The ones whom I go to visit every time we go London.

M: Ah yes! I do.

C: Choti is their daughter aka my cousin sister and I'll tell you all the details later. We're getting late.... Let's go!!!

M: Okay then....

Manik drove to the airport with Cabir and they reached in an hour. Cabir was waiting outside for his Choti. 

M: Cabir... What's the landing time of her flight?

C: 3:00pm

M: Her flight must have landed by now then.... Will we have to wait another hour or so until she checks out?

C: Not really... It's business class so the process is much more quicker.

M: Right ok.

C: She should be out any minute.

Just then Cabir's phone rang!!!!

C: Hello Mumma! Yes I've reached the airport. Ek minute Mum kuch sunay nahi de raha... It's very loud here.
Manik listen you stay here I'm just gonna go speak to mum....

M: Cabir what if your Choti comes? How will I recognise her?

C: Manik don't worry.... Mai phone pai baat karne jaa raha hu personally nahi.  Cabir mocked Manik and left.

M: Sala sudhray gaa nahi.... Manik shouted as Cabir turned around and both started laughing.

C: Agar mai sudhar gaya toh phir teri life ka entertainment level decrease ho jaay gaa.

M: Whatever!!!!

Manik's P.O.V

After Cabir had left to call his mum I stood outside the airport entrance in case Cabir's Choti came looking for him. Cabir hadn't told me a lot about her apart from the fact that she's his cousin sister. He didn't tell me her age.... What she looks like.... What she studies etc. I was playing a game on my phone when I felt something hard fall on my foot!!!!

A/N: Guys how was it? Please do let me know.... Comments and votes are one of the reason that encourage writers to write! If  people are commenting on my story then I know their opinions! A small comment will do even a simple emoji! ❤️ Yes no Manan scene but I promise Manan first meeting in my next update! 😉 Till then take care! Bye! ☺️😘