CHAPTER 11 - A new friend!

Mu: Oh god! Alya how can you be friends with her?

A: What do you mean babe? She's so sweet!

Mu: Alya if only you had seen how she was talking to Bhai then you would realise how she is.

A: Mukti but Cabir told us the reason behind that as well.... Remember their first unpleasant encounter at the airport? Both were at fault and that's why they are angry at each other. Honestly Mukti thanday dimaag sai socho! She's not that bad!

Mu: Yeah Alya! You have a point. She is very strong and stands up for herself which I really like. She's pretty and classy.

A: OMG yeah totallly! Did you see what she was wearing today. It was soooo pretty. The white lace crop top with the white lace kimono looked perfect with her denim jeans. And those heels gave her that extra classy look!

( Nandini's outfit is in the media box)

Mu: Alya you're always looking at people's clothes pagal.... But yeah I'll admit her outfit was really nice! She dresses very well.

A: Yeah you got that right.... And besides she is Cabir's sister so we have to treat her nicely otherwise Cabir will feel bad! And I genuinely like her and even if she wasn't Cabir's sister I would still be her friend!

Mu: Alya you're right! I'll try to be nice to her. You think I should apologise to her for my behaviour?

A: I'd say yes! But then again it's up to you cuz remember always say sorry if you ACTUALLY mean it. Don't say it for the sake of it!

Mu: Hayee meray inspiration ki dukaan. (Dramatic tone) Thank you! I'll try to say sorry to her the next time I see her.

A: Now that's more like it!

Garden:

M: God what just happened in there buddy? I mean I can't belive Mukku did that to her! I find it funny but also frustrating at the same time! I mean I find it funny because Mukku as always taught a lesson to people who irritate Fab 5 especially me! It was nice to see that but it's frustrating because she's Cabir's sister and as much as I hate her..... Cabir must have felt really bad!

D: Buddy calm down! First of all sorry to say but Mukti wasn't able to teach Nandini a lesson because Nandini stood up for herself.... I give her that! And if she wasn't Cabir's sister then you'd find all this funny! Manik she stood up for herself but think about the other people WE sorry.... YOU guys have targeted! It's not nice to use violence against anyone like that! I know you guys only use violence when it's something major but it needs to stop. We can always talk about the problems.

M: Buddy again? You know I hate it when you say all these things! Fair enough you don't take part in our plans but atleast let us do what we want! You know Fab 5 only teaches a lesson to people when it is needed! Some people don't just reform by simple talks.... We have to use violence as well!

D: Okay.... Okay I understand but think about what Nandini did.... Did she deserve the insult from Mukti for her mistake?

M: I don't know....

D: Manik??

M: I guess not buddy! I mean... I was no less! Even I spoke rudely with her! Thank you buddy for making me understand!

D: Anytime Manik.... Anytime! And you're not gonna say sorry to Nandini are you?

M: No way are you mad?

D: Of course Manik Malhotra doesn't say sorry to anyone!

M: Whatever! Come on let's go. We need to go Psychology class.