Chapter 25 - Dark past revealed!

I went outside the house... I didn't want to stay in there any longer... I really didn't!

Inside the house:

C: What the hell Manik! How could you speak to her like that? I know you haven't had a good experience of a relationship but you can't expect every relation to be like that!

Mu: Bhai you shouldn't have talked to her like that. She's so upset!

A: Manik every girl dreams about her Mr Right... Even I did and I found my Mr Right in Dhruv. Manik not all relationships end like how yours did!

D: Buddy I know you don't want to give love a chance but please don't criticise others for thinking about love. And besides you were the one who asked her about her Mr Right and then you started to shout at her as well.

M: Guys I know! I know that not all relationships end like how mine did but I can't help it. The way Nandini was speaking... Her words.... They sounded like the words that heartless girl used. And that's why I lost my temper.

C: Manik I know my choti! If someone starts questioning her opinions then she won't be very happy with that person. And if someone shouts at her then she'll go in a corner and cry.... She hates it when someone shouts at her. I can guarantee you that she's crying her eyes out outside.

M: Shit! What have I done? Cabir do you think she'll forgive me?

C: Tell her the truth Manik... Tell her about your past and why you reacted like this... Tell her the truth and I'm sure she'll understand!

M: No Cabir! I can't tell her the truth... She's gonna think I'm a fool who got trapped by a girl! No Cabir... What will she think of me after she finds out the truth?

C: You and your ego! You're still bothered about what she's gonna think! Manik Nandini isn't the type of girl who will judge you because of your past... And what ever happened wasn't your fault.

Mu: Cabir is right Bhai... Please just go and tell her the truth!

D: Yes buddy go and tell her... Maybe this may lead to a new friendship.

M: Hmmm okay fine! I'll tell her!

C: I'll go and call her... You two sit in your room and sort it all out.

Manik's P.O.V:

Cabir went out to call her but soon came back alone. She wasn't with him... Was she that angry that she didn't want to talk to me?

C: Manik she's not there! Don't know where she's gone!

M: What? What do you mean she's gone?

C: She's not there.... Wait let me ring her!

Cabir was about to ring Nandini when he got a message from her....

"Bhai I'm sorry I left without telling you but I couldn't stay there any longer.... I walked home... Got my car and drove to a place where I find peace.... Don't worry I'm fine and I'll message you when I get home... I just need some time to myself.... You enjoy the party and please don't worry about me... I'm fine!"

Mu: She's new in Mumbai.... She can't have gone anywhere far.

A: She said she's gone somewhere where she finds peace. So what's that place? Cabir you have any idea?

C: Well not really....

M: I think I know where she is.... I'm going to her!

C: Where? And how do you know?