Chapter 88 - London, here they come!

Manik's P.O.V:

So we are apparently going to London! Great, isn't it? Here I have broken up with my girlfriend because of the shit that took place in London and Cabir wants us to go there! Really? He will not tell us why we're going there. He just decided he was going to book tickets for us. Of course we tried to say no, but does Cabir ever listen to us? Me and Nandini are currently sat here waiting for the others to turn up whilst Cabir is ordering a truck load of desserts on UberEats. Is this guy actually for real?

"Bhai will you stop ordering food and tell us what is going on in your head?" Nandini said irritatedly.

"I felt like eating dessert so I'm ordering it for us all!" He said casually.

"Bhai honestly this is not funny anymore! Me and Manik are so stressed out and you're thinking about food!" She said in disbelief.

"And I'm not stressed?" He said sarcastically.

"You don't look it!" I muttered.

"Break up tum dono kaa hua hai yaar! Why should I stop eating? You two were in the relationship so you two deal with it!" He said irritatedly.

"Cabir what is wrong with you?" I asked.

"What is wrong with you both? You've broken up, you're not doing anything to sort it out, and on top of that you expect everyone else to be upset too. That's not how it works! If this relationship means so much to you two, then you both try and fix it! Don't sit here sulking! I have made my attempt to fix your relationship! We're going to London to sort all this mess out! Manik you need a closure and therefore it's very important to meet Soha! Once that has happened, then you can decide whether Nandini needs to be forgiven or not!" He explained. He was right in his place. Me and Nandini are the ones who have broken up, why should he be worrying for it? We both decided not to say another word and sit quietly. The rest of the guys came soon and we booked the tickets for us to go to London. Crazy right? So much has happened in the span of a couple of hours, it's unreal!

Nandini's P.O.V:

So we're going to London! We're actually going to London. Bhai booked all our tickets that night and now a few days later, we are flying out. I did not see Manik after that night until today. He was really annoyed at Cabir for booking this trip in the first place, and if it wasn't for his parents demanding him then he would never come along. I really don't know what bhai's plan is. All I care about at the moment is Manik and our relationship. Where do we stand? In fact, where do I stand in his life? After my stupid mistakes, he doesn't even want to see my face. I'm currently waiting outside the airport with Dhruv and Alya. Me and Dhruv prefer to be extra early just in case, and hence we have now been waiting for half an hour for the rest of them to turn up. This journey is going to be so boring. Everyone has their partners to talk to and have fun with, I don't want to be a kebab mai haddi. You guys may say, Nandini you have your very own Monster Manik. Your girl will be lucky if he even looked at me. I wish Arya was here right now, I don't think I've ever missed him this much. He's actually coming tomorrow as he had an important meeting scheduled today. My trail of thoughts was broken by a loud voice.

"Yo guys, are we ready for this trip?" I heard Cabir bhai scream as he approached us with Mukti, Abhi, Navya, and of course Manik Malhotra. My eyes were set on him. He was wearing a pair of grey joggers with a black Adidas hoodie. His ray bans covered his chocolate brown eyes, and his black cap covered his silky dark hair. He looked extremely sexy in that look, and I just wanted to run to him and wrap myself in his warm embrace. He did not once look at me. He pretended he was "busy" on his phone. Busy my foot! His phone is as dead as the beach on a winters night. I was so busy staring at him that I didn't realise we were both matching. It was only when Alya pointed it out.