Chapter 64 - Clearing our minds!

We soon reached Alya's house and once we got there we handed the Valentine's presents we got to everyone. They were all super happy with their presents. We all sat in the living room chatting away.

"Guys doesn't Navya look super hot in this red outfit!" Cabir bhai spoke to which Navya blushed and hid her face.

"Yo she's looking stunning!" Mukti replied.

"Waise my Alya doesn't look no less. She is also slaying in her outfit!" Dhruv complimented Alya.

"Let's appreciate Mukti's efforts guys. She actually looks like a girl and not a tom boy. Babe you looks really pretty in this dress!" Abhi complimented Mukti to which he received a fake punch and then a hug. How cute are these guys!

"So Manik go on then!" Alya said.

"What?" Manik said cluelessly.

"Aray it's your turn!" Mukti exclaimed.

"My turn for what?" He spoke as if he knew nothing.

"Urgh isay rehnay do. Anjaan ladkiyo koh compliment karnai sai fursat milay tab Mujhe compliment karega monkey!" I taunted him.

"What? Choti what are you saying?" Cabir bhai asked.

"Bhai please don't even ask. He's annoyed me so much in the past hour." I started to complain.

"But usnai kiyaa kyaa hai Nandini?" Abhi questioned.

"Ussai hi puch lo!" I replied.

"Okay so Manik what did you do?" Abhi spoke as he turned towards Manik.

"Well to be honest not much. I just...." Manik started to speak but I interrupted him.

"Actually I'll tell you guys what all he has done because he'll twist things around." I spoke with irritation.

"Seriously? Like seeee-ri-ousss-leeee?" Manik emphasised on the word seriously to get his point across.

"Yes seeee-ri-ousss-leeee!" I mimicked him.

"Unbelievable!" He exclaimed and I simply rolled my eyes and started the story. Once I was done, everybody looked at me and Manik and then started laughing.

"What the hell guys? Why are you laughing?" I asked with confusion.

"Nandini you're damn cool! Uss ladki koh acha sabak sikhaayaa!" Abhi spoke whilst still laughing.

"Urgh! Forget that girl! But what about the fact that he was so interested in football that he completely ignored me! He didn't once compliment me. That's so annoying."

"Nandini what's wrong with you? Are you all right? Tumhe kab sai inn cheezo sai farak lag nai lagaa? You know Manik doesn't express his feelings a lot but he loves you a lot. You are the most beautiful girl for him. Jahaan baat football ki hai, then all boys are the same. Just like us girls don't listen to anyone when we watch an SRK movie or are shopping or eating. Same way boys completely zone out when it comes to sports. Dhruv is exactly the same. I used to hate it at first but now I'm sort of used to it." Alya tried to explain to me.

"Yes Nandu. Alya is right. Boys are stupid like that. But surely these mistakes aren't greater than all the love and surprises they shower on us." Navya spoke and I remembered the surprises Manik gave me. The cute proposal, taking care of me when I was ill, surprising me with movie nights and not to forget the eternal roses he got for me this morning. My eyes started to water so I decided to excuse myself from there.