Chapter 76 - Hurting Manik's jaan!

"What are you doing here? How do you know where I live? Why are you here? Kyun aayai ho yahaa? And how did you even get inside my house?" I addressed all the questions running through my head but honestly I wasn't expecting him to give me any answers.

"Oh please Nandini! Don't act like you're not aware of anything. You and I both very well know why I'm here! And if you're wondering how I got inside then it was quite simple actually. My initial plan was to scare you with the note and I had hoped you would keep your door open and run away due to fear but you didn't. You closed it! You freaking closed the door. So I decided I had to break one of your locks to get in but then I saw your window open in the back room so I came in easily." He said as he came closer towards me. I started to step back due to fear until eventually I hit the wall. There was no other way for me to go. He came closer and closer towards me until eventually our bodies were inches apart. He placed both his hands on the wall, blocking me from leaving. He bought his face closer towards mine and whispered into my ears. I don't think I have ever felt so uncomfortable in my life.

"Ahhh you are indeed so beautiful! Your eyes and these lips! Oh my! But why would you fall for a guy like Manik when there are guys like me around? Come on, what does Manik have that I don't have?" He said creepily.

"Unlike you, Manik knows how to respect women! He knows how to appreciate women and how to treat them! He does not objectify women like you! I would rather stay single then date a man like you!" I said out of disgust and this angered him more. He grabbed my face forcefully with both his hands.

"Manik! Manik! Manik! I hate that name! And I hate those who support him! And you toh not only support him but love him wholeheartedly too right? So then I hate you even more! And if I'm not wrong, then you are very important for Manik. So if anything was to happen to you, surely Manik won't be able to take it! That's exactly what I will do, I will hurt you, after all you are Manik's jaan! And that will automatically hurt Manik. And you know what, hurting his jaan will cause him more pain then if I was to hurt him only. So it's decided, I will hurt Manik's jaan in order to get revenge from Fab 5 and even you baby."

"You have such wrong and evil intentions! But I will make sure none of them get fulfilled!" I said as I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Don't even try Miss Murthy! You won't be able to get out of my grip!" He said with a smirk.

"Oh really?" I said as I knew exactly what to do! Those karate lessons I took back in England had to come to use.

"Yes really!" He said confidently.

"Try me!" I said as I sprang my arms outwards, breaking the contact between my cheeks and his hands, and then hit him between his legs with my knee, it was right where it hurts the most! I've been told when you're in trouble, you should always hit the guy between the legs. It's damn painful and gives you a good 10-15 seconds to run. When I hit him there, he moved away from me and leaned against the wall in support.

"How dare you Nandini?" He winced in pain as I tried to run out of the room. I couldn't go out from the front side as he was blocking the entrance. So I ran to the kitchen which had the next closest escape. I tried to open the back door only to realise that it was locked. The keys were in the drawers nearby so I quickly went to reach out for them when I felt a force on my wrist. He grabbed my wrists, twisted it around and pulled me forcefully towards him. My back was now against his front side.