Need your help again!

Hi guys, first of all I want to apologise to those who have already voted for the title for my new story. Sorry if I am troubling you. 🙈 For those who haven't can you please do so now? The problem is that there is a tie between "Bound by marriage" and "Do opposites really attract?" Now I'm such an indecisive person. I love both these titles. They're both my favourite and therefore I cannot decide which one to choose. So if you haven't already voted, can you please do so? 🙈 Help your girl out guys. The sooner I have the title, the sooner I can start to upload. I am so excited for the new story and I'm hoping you all will love it too. I have the character sketch and prologue ready. Just waiting for the title.

Here's a little summary of the story just to remind you guys:

A story which discovers the lives of two individuals, Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy. Poles apart from each other, where one is fire and the other ice. With contrasting views on the pure relation of marriage, will these two souls ever meet to be united in this pure bond forever? Or will their clashing views hinder them from having their hamesha together forever? Join me on this ride of finding love, the pure relation of marriage, the love of family, and building careers!

Please your help will be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you! 😊❤️ And I will be uploading a new chapter of this book soon too, so keep an eye out for that tooo. Lots of love xxx