CHAPTER 7 - "Sherni with Brains"

Manik's P.O.V

When we reached Cabir's place we realised Miss Whatever had fallen asleep. I'm not gonna lie she looked sooo cute and
innocent sleeping.... Who could tell behind that cute face a lion is hidden????

End of P.O.V

Cabir gently woke Nandini up whilst Manik took her luggage out of the car on Cabir's request. The worker came and took Nandini's luggage inside and the 3 of them went inside.

N: Wow!!! Cabir your house is beautiful!!!! I must say Dee aunty has really decorated this house well. Where is Dee aunty?

"Here I am beta...." A voice called out from behind.

N: Dee aunty!!!!!

Nandini ran up to Divyanka and hugged her.

N: I've missed you sooo much. Your house is beautiful!!!! I love it!!!!

Div: Honestly beta?

N: Yes aunty! It reminds me of my house!

Div: Toh beta why don't you stay with us? Why do you have to go and live by yourself?

N: Aunty.... You know that I want to be independent and waise bhi it's not like I'm going anywhere far. Dad has told me that my new apartment is near your house.

Div: I understand beta but I would have loved it if my baby stayed with me!

N: Aunty bas emotional mat hoye aap! And I'm extremely hungry.... Can I get something to eat?

Div: Is this something to ask? Come lets go! Manik... Cabir you two also come and eat!

M: Sure Aunty!

C: Yes Mumma

All four of them started to eat. Nandini and Divyanka were busy in their conversations as they had a lot to catch up on. Whilst Cabir was engrossed in eating his food and Manik.... Well he was staring at the girl in front of him.

Manik's P.O.V

She's damn pretty! But like they say never go on looks. They all look innocent and pretty on the outside but deep down these girls are selfish.... They only know how to breaks hearts just like "she" did. Aur waise bhi I don't think I want to interact with this girl after that airport incident.... God she was soooo damn rude to me! My thought process was interrupted by Cabir!

End of P.O.V

C: Manik where are you lost?

M: Huh? Oh I was just thinking about uni!

C: Uni sai yaad aayaa.... Choti I've given your admission form in SPACE uni and you can enroll tomorrow!

N: Seriously Bhai! Thank you soooo much. Honestly I thought they would never let me enroll this late and I'd have to wait a few months atleast!

C: How could they not enroll you Choti? You're a student of King's college.... One of the top colleges in England! They have an amazing reputation and when the trustees realised you have passed your A Levels with straight A's from King's.... They were more than happy to enrol you! After all my Choti is sooo smart!

N: Awh Bhai! Bas stop making me blush now.

Meanwhile Manik was shocked to hear that she had studied in King's college.

M: (in his mind) She must be really intelligent then! WOW beauty with brains.
Wait no no no no no no.... SHERNI WITH BRAINS! I so want to laugh loudly at my thought process but damn gotta control!

N: By the way Bhai! Can you please take me to my apartment? I wanna start living there from today.

C: What!!!! Choti seriously.... You've only come to India today please stay with us for sometime.

N: Bhai try to understand and waise bhi it's not like I'm going anywhere.... I am going to stay in Mumbai! Soooo please take me to my new place. I honestly can't wait!!!!

C: Okay crazy child! Let's go! Manik tu chal raha hai humaray saath?

M: Actually you guys carry on....

Before Manik could complete his sentence he was interrupted.

N: Bhai please he is NOT coming to my house. I know he's your best friend but for me he's a stranger and a monster and I don't let strangers or monsters come into my house. You know how much I despise monsters.

M: Excuse me Miss Whatever! I have no interest in going to your house either.... What do you think of yourself huh? Are you some Queen Victoria that I'll be eager to come to your house. So stop giving yourself that much importance.

N: Haww! Queen Victoria??? Just because I am from England does not mean you have to compare me to its previous queen! And it's my life so I'll give myself all the importance I want to and YOU shouldn't have a problem with that!

Both Manik and Nandini were raging with anger. Luckily, Cabir was there to save the day.

C: Aray stop it you two! Why the hell are you fighting like 2 year olds? Nandu you still are sooo childish!

M: Yeah Cabir you got that right!

Manik exclaimed whilst Nandini stared at her Bhai with her eyes and mouth wide open!

C: Oye! Tu bhi kuch sidha nahi hai ok? Even you are acting like a child!

N: Hahaha monster ab bolo.

Nandini pulled her tongue out.

C: Choti Stop! Come on let's go to your apartment and Manik I'll see you later dude!

M: Okay bro! We'll meet up for our jamming session later on with the rest of the gang.

Saying this Manik walked out of the house bidding goodbye to Divyanka who was in the kitchen listening to their arguments and laughing to herself. He gave Nandini an angry look before leaving. Nandini being Nandini also hit him back with the same looks whilst Cabir shaked his head sighing.

A/N: Chapter 7 updated! Did you guys like it? 😬 Do let me know! And if you have any questions regarding the story or anything else then leave me a comment or message me! ☺️ Stay tuned.... Got some exciting things planned for this story! 😉 Don't think just wait for my updates🤔😂! Hope you enjoyed the update! Lots of love xxx