Chapter 28 - DDLJ fever!!!

N: Manik you're gonna have to help me out. I don't know where to buy good snacks from.

M: We'll buy lots of popcorn, chocolates, pick up some pizzas on the way, we'll get some cake and ice cream as well. Is that okay?

N: Yeah and the drinks?

M: Haw Nandnini drinks?

N: Shut up! I meant coke okay! And no alcohol allowed in my house!

M: You don't like alcohol?

N: Nope never had it! And I don't think I ever want to have it either!

M: Lol okay! Come on let's quickly do the shopping.

Me and Manik quickly did the shopping and then picked up the pizzas on the way. As soon as we reached home I started setting everything up and Manik being the gentleman he is decided to help me. We put the boxes of Dominos Pizzas on the table and then put a few bowls of chips and crisps around it. On the side table we put the popcorn which me and Manik had made and put bowls of chocolates and sweets with it.

After everything was set up me and Manik fell on the couch

After everything was set up me and Manik fell on the couch. Gosh we were tired! A few minutes later the door bell rang! The gang had arrived and Alya handed me a box.

N: What's this?

A: Open it and see!

I opened the cute box and found really pretty cupcakes in it. That was so thoughtful.

N: Thank you for these! They're so pretty and look so yummy!

A: It's a sweet gift from us all as it's the first time we are properly visiting your house. We couldn't buy much as we didn't have enough time.