Chapter 40 - I love her?

I was feeling a lot better today... Obviously Manik took care of me... I was bound to get better soon! It was the last week of uni and I was sooo excited! We had our prom coming and I couldn't wait for it! I was sat in the canteen with Navya when Fab 5 approached us along with Abhi and Arya. Me and Navya got up and hugged everyone. We all took a seat and started to talk!

N: Arya, Abhi what brings you guys here?

Ab: Actually we wanted to see the uni so we came along!

N: Ah right!

M: Nandini why are you having ice coffee? You'll fall ill again!

N: Manik it's too hot so I had to have it!

C: Wait what do you mean again???

N: Actually Bhai... I fell ill yesterday because of the 1kg tub of ice cream!

C: And you didn't tell us?

N: Sorry Bhai... I didn't want to worry you and besides Manik was there to look after me!

Al: So you guys patched up?

N: Well yeah... Sort of!

Ar: Haw Nanini so Manik was right... He said you would fall ill and you did! Damn Manik you know her too well!

Mu: That he does!

Al: Anyways guys prom is this weekend... I'm sooo excited!

Ab: Will we get an entry into SPACE prom?

C: Navya and Nandini are in the prom committee... They should know!

N: People who are not students of SPACE can also attend but on one condition!

Ar: What's that?

Na: Your date has to be someone from SPACE!

Mu: Abhi you can come then... If you don't mind that is!

Mukti said with a wink! They're so cute!

Ab: Of course sweetheart... I would only like to be your date!

Ar: But mera kya?

Na: You'll have to find someone from SPACE!

Ar: But who? I don't know anyone here and you all are couples! Dhruv will go with Alya, Cabir will go with Navya, Mukti will go with Abhi and Nandini will go with... ME! That's it! Nandini can go with me... I mean she doesn't have a boyfriend so she can go with me!

As soon as he said he'd go with me I choked on my coffee! What did he just say? I looked up at him with a shocked face... And then at Manik's who was also giving him the same expressions!

N: Arya me.... How can I?

C: Yeah I'm sure Nandini will be going with Manik... I mean they're bestfriends!

Ar: Yeah they're bestfriends but I'm her childhood friend... She can't say no to me!

Mu: Arya but Bhai and Nandini had decided months back that they'd go together!

Ar: Really?

Everyone except me and Manik: Yes!

Ar: It doesn't matter!

Ab: Arya why don't we let Nandini decide who she wants to go to prom with?!

What!!!! Abhi just put me in a dilemma! What shall I do? On the one hand it's my childhood friend and on the other it's the love of my life! Urgh! What shall I do?? Just then I saw Rose walking into the cafe.... Manik looked at Rose and then said something to irritate me!