Chapter 49 - Late night masti!

Me and Manik walked to the living room where everyone were sat! We took a seat next to Alya and Dhruv and Bhai passed a stupid comment!

C: Finally aa gaye love birds! You made us wait so long... We didn't think you would come!

M: Oh shut up Cabir! Anyways what's the plan?

Mu: Well Bhai Cabir has come up with this game...

M: Wait Cabir has come up with it?

Mu: Yes

M: Then it's going to be very boring and stupid!

C: Oh hello atleast sun to lai!

M: Fine!

C: So basically in this game we'll write down different scenarios on little pieces of paper and put them all in a bowl! Then one by one we'll pick a piece of paper and we'll have to sing a song to describe our feelings/thoughts when that scenario took place! For example one scenario could be your first fight with your partner! So you'd have to sing a song to describe how you felt then! Do you guys get it?

Cabir gave me and Manik a questioning look! The others already knew how the game worked as Bhai had already explained it to them! We nodded our heads in agreement! It was actually a pretty cool game!

M: Not bad Cabir! Tum hide and seek kai alawaa aisai bhi games khel tai ho! Waah! You've finally entered the adult world!

C: Oh Gadhay! Chup kar! Now let's start the game!

Bhai spinned a bottle and it landed on Dhruv!
It was decided that Dhruv would start first! He picked up a chit and gave a 100 watt smile!

D: Okay so my scenario is 'you're on a road trip with your friends... Which is the one song that you all sing that marks your friendship?' And guys isn't this an obvious one? We sing Fab 5's special song!

Me, Arya, Navya and Abhi were clueless about what song they were on about! Dhruv cleared the suspense as he started singing!

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai

Koi to ho raajdaar...... Begaraj tera ho yaar..... Koi to ho raajdaar
Yaaron mohabat hai to bandagi hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir bolo yeh zindagi Hai

All 5 of them got up and held each other's hands... They formed a circle and Dhruv continued singing!

Koi to dilbarr ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Teri har ke burai pe daante boh dost

They all hugged each other and then came out of the hug still holding each other's hands!

Gam ki ho dhoop to saaya bane Tera woh dost naache bhi woh teri khushi main

Dhruv sang smiling at his best friends who were more like his family!

Aree yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai

All 5 of them sang together relieving their memories! Their friendship is so beautiful! God always keep them together like this!

Na: That was amazing! You lots friendship is so pure!

Ar: Friendship goals right there!

Ab: I must say you all were amazing!

N: Yeah! Dhruv you were too good! I love you people's bonding!