Chapter 52 - Let's have some fun!

Nandini's P.O.V

We all signed up at the main counter to do the activities. The first activity on the list was the treasure hunt. We were split into teams of 2. Everyone wanted to tease me and Manik so they chose me as the captain of one team and Manik as the captain of the other team. They separated us! How mean? We then had to choose our teams. I chose Navya, Aryaman, Mukti. Manik chose Dhruv, Alya and Abhi. Bhai was the referee. He had to keep an eye on both the teams. He volunteered to do that because he was too lazy to walk around the forest.

N: Bhai are you sure you don't want to play?

C: Yes Nandini! I want to relax... I can't be bothered walking around the forest.

N: Bhai kitnay lazy ho aap.

M: After all bhai kiskaa hai.

N: Shut up monkey!

C: Guys now lets start the game! Okay so there are clues around the jungle. Each clue you find will lead you to the next clue. You have to collect 5 clues all together. Whoever gets to the end first is the winner. So Team Nandini and Team Manik ready?

M: Oh we're ready!

N: Bring it on Mr Malhotra!

C: Right so this is the first clue for both teams... this will help you get to your next clue! So what are we waiting for? Go!

Bhai handed both teams an envelope each... I quickly opened it to see the clue! I loved solving riddles so this was going to be fun! The first clue read....

"It's a beautiful day, with no sign of showers. You'll find your next clue in the tall purple _______?"

Na: Tall purple what??

Ar: The answer is going to rhyme. I just know it! A beautiful day.... no signs of showers.

Mu: You'll find your next clue in the tall purple.... what???

N: Flowers!!!! Yes flowers! It rhymes. Let's go look for tall purple flowers!

Ar: Wow! Nanini you've become sooo smart.

N: Smart toh mai hamesha sai thi.

Ar: You're so full of yourself!

N: Oi I'm not full of myself! But I do like to praise myself.... everybody should do that.

Mu: Oh tom and jerry stop your fighting and let's continue the game.

Na: Yeah otherwise Manik's team will win... we don't want that!

N: ohhh yeah lets go and find the purple flower.

We roamed around the forest in search of a tall purple flower but it was nowhere to be found. We all decided to split up and go in opposite direction... we all agreed that whoever found the flower would ring and tell us all to meet them. I went in the south direction looking for purple flower. After roaming around the forest for a good 10 minutes I saw something purple from a distance. I went closer to it only to be amazed by its beauty. It was an area full of tall purple flowers. It looked beautiful.