Chapter 55 - Cute little fights!

Narrator's P.O.V

Ar: Shit yaar! Kya hua usai?

Al: Hmmm I think I know what's happened. In fact I think all of us girls know. Right?

Na: Right!

Mu: Mother Nature has stroke!

All the boys: Kya? What do you guys mean?

Al: Nothing important

M: I think I took this fight too far. She's probably stressed at me for that. I'll go and speak to her.

Na: Are you sure about that?

M: Why?

Na: Nothing! I mean go ahead and speak to her. Just be careful!

Al: Manik I'm warning you now... she will be moody and cranky but please deal with it. Behave like a gentleman and don't say anything to upset her!

Mu: Hann bhai... just be very nice and...

M: Stop! Kya yaar! What is this? Mai koi jang larnai nahi jaa rahaa hoon. Stop giving me these detailed instructions!

After saying this Manik stormed off and Navya whispered under her breath "Jang larnai sai bhi dangerous hai Nandini kai hormones ko sambhaal naa." This was heard by Mukti and Alya.

Al: Sach boli tum Navya!

Mu: Yeah Nandini gets very emotional and moody during this time. I hope bhai can handle her.

Nandini's P.O.V

I was now sat on my bed with some chocolates and a box of tissues. I was eating chocolate with one hand and wiping my tears with the other. I was disturbed by a knock on the door. I didn't respond to it... I knew who it was. Eventually Manik gave up and walked in. As soon as he saw me crying, he ran up to me and cupped my face.

M: Kya hua baba? I'm sorry! I know I was being an idiot. Thora zyada hogaya but I'm sorry.

Sorry! He was freaking sorry about all this! Urgh how much I hate him right now!

N: Manik I don't want to talk to you so go! Please!

M: Nandini I said sorry! Why are you being like this? Why so moody?

N: Why so moody? You're seriously asking me this question! Manik Malhotra what is wrong with you? Ek toh I'm in so much pain and on top of that you made me make breakfast. You treated me like I was a nobody. Why? Because of a small prank which I didn't even participate in. I'm just tired Manik. Tired of explaining to you that it wasn't my fault! Tired of fighting with you. Manik please leave me alone for a bit.

M: Nandini I'll leave you alone but atleast tell me why you're in so much pain.

N: No!

M: Why?

N: Because

M: Because...

N: Because you'll laugh!

M: Nandini why will I laugh?