Chapter 36 - Reunited!!!

Bhai cracked some of his lame jokes to cheer me up. We all laughed at his jokes... They were very lame and that was the funniest part. I had forgotten about the pain I was in for a while but then the door bell rang. I came back to reality. I knew who it would be. I really didn't want to see Manik's face. I really didn't! Alya ran to open the door and as soon as she saw her brother she jumped onto him for a bone crashing hug. I couldn't see Manik anywhere though... I wonder where he was. He must be bringing Alya's brothers luggage.

Al: Bhai!!!! I've missed you so much! You look soo good!

B: Aloo I've missed you loads too! Still pretty as always eh!

Al: Aap bhi naa Bhai!

B: Hey Dhruv... Hope you've been looking after my princess well!

He said winking at Dhruv and then took him for a hug!

D: Don't worry I have!

B: I've missed you all so much! Mukti I heard Abhi proposed to you... It was about time! You two make an awesome pair!

Mu: Awh thank you!

Ab: Thanks buddy!

Alya's brother and Abhi gave each other a brotherly hug. He then hugged Bhai and Mukti!

C: You've become so hot over the past 4 years. Pics mai itnay hot nahi dikhtai thai. (You didn't look this hot in the pics.)

Mu: Cabir kya Navya ko iskay liyai chor nai kaa iraadaa toh nahi hai? (Cabir I hope you're not planning on leaving Navya for him?)

C: Maybe... I mean it's not a bad idea!

And Bhai received deadly glares from Navya.

Na: Don't even think about it!

C: I was only joking!

B: So Aloo won't you introduce me to these two lovely ladies?

He said pointing towards me and Navya!

Al: Oops sorry Bhai! Okay so this is Nandini... She's from London, passed her A Levels with straight A's at King's College, moved to India due to dad's business, Cabir's cousin sister, very clever, bubbly, intelligent, beautiful and optimistic! And she's Manik's best friend... Both can't go a day without each other!

After hearing the last sentence from Alya my tears started to flow again! It was true... We can't go a day without each other! I quickly wiped my tears and gave him a smile!

B: Hi beautiful! I'm Aryaman... You can call me Arya! It's really nice to meet you! You're looking gorgeous... Are you single? Because I am!

 Are you single? Because I am!