Chapter 33 - "I do love Manik!"

A: So Manik! Won't you introduce me to your BF!

Abhi said this whilst winking at Bhai.... He loves to tease Bhai so much.

M: Oh yeah! I forgot. Oops. Nandini this is Abhimanyu Kapoor, our best friend. The one I told you about! And Abhimanyu this is Nandini Murthy and she's...

A: From London, passed her A Levels with straight A's at King's College, moved to India due to dads business, Cabir's cousin sister, very clever, bubbly, intelligent, beautiful, optimistic, your best friend and...

M: Abhi don't you think that's enough!

N: Wow! You know a lot about me!

A: Maybe because Manik is always speaking about you!

M: Abhi... Enough now!

N: Really Manik? Am I that special?

A: Yes Nandini you're very special to him! And it's nice to meet you beautiful!

N: Nice to meet you two!

A: And who's this cute lady?

Abhi said pointing towards Navya. She gave him a warm smile and Cabir decided to introduce her.

C: This is Navya. She's from Delhi. She's sweet, loud and pretty and not to forget a little filmy! And most importantly she's the love of my life!

A: What? Dude since when? You didn't tell me anything!

C: Few months back on her birthday, I proposed to her! And now we're staying happily together.

A: Awh it's very nice to meet you Navya!

N: Lovely to meet you too!

A: Guys so we're all couples in this group apart from Manik and Nandini! You guys should join the couples crew soon too!

C: Yeah actually you're right!

A: You guys would make a cute couple. On a serious note, Nandini you don't have any boyfriend?

N: No! I'm looking for my Mr Right!

A: Ah nice! Guys I'm gonna go home now. I'm extremely tired. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

We all bid goodbye to Abhi and the rest headed towards home too. Cabir went to dropped Navya home, Dhruv and Alya went together and Bhai offered to drop Nandini.

Nandini's P.O.V

Manik offered to drop me home. But I was in no mood to go home so I asked him to take me to the beach!

N: Manik! I wanna go to the beach! Please!

M: But Nandini it's night. You should go and sleep.

N: No Manik! It's only 10! Please I wanna go to the beach... Please! Pretty please!

M: Fine lets go!