Chapter 56 - 'Once in a life time kind of woman'

Manik's P.O.V

Chocolates? Check! Ice cream? Check! Cake? Check! Tissues? Check! Sanitary pads? Check! Hot water bottle? Check!

I was mentally ticking off the list of things Nandini needed. She's still unconscious. Me and Nandini are home alone. The gang have gone out.... they all remembered some important work at the same time. Like seriously? They've left me with a moody Nandini. Dear lord, only you can save me. Ohhhh sugars! She's waking up! I grabbed the pillow from the bed and covered my face with it. I felt her hand touch mine.

"Manik", she softly whispered. "Why are you covering your face? I'm not angry. I promise."

"Pakka?" I was shocked at how calm she was! I slowly removed the pillow from my face and looked at her. She pulled me closer to her, my nose touching hers. Iss haalat mai bhi iss ladki ko yai sab karnaa hai? Hawwww! But I was wrong! OUCH! She bit me! She freaking bit me on my cheek! What the actual fudge?

"Ouch! Nandini why the hell did you bite me for?" I screamed at her.

"Don't raise your voice at me Mr Manik Monkey Malhotra! And this is what you deserve. You teased me sooo much and made me make you breakfast when I was in soooo much pain. Urgh! I want to say I hate you! I hate you sooo much! But I can't! I can't say it to you because I... I..."

"You love me too much!" I interrupted.

"Acha? Kisnay bolaa? I love someone else!"
She teased me.

" Hawww! Dil tod diya? Who do you love then?" I asked with a puppy face.

"Urm I love food! Especially chocolate! Yesss"

"Aur?" I asked curiously.

"Aur urmm, I love my family and all my friends!"

" Aur kon Nandini? Bolo?" I brought my face closer to hers. I felt her breathing getting faster. I was affecting her and she was trying every possible way to not get affected.

"Aur..."

"Hmmm.... bolo naa baby, aur kon?" I spoke in a sensual voice as I snaked my arms around her waist.

"Aur meri maid!" She said as she pushed me away from her with a smirk on her face.

"What the? Seriously? Your maid?"

"Haan toh? What's wrong in loving my maid? She's a cutie. She makes me food and cleans my house. She looks after me. She does all the chores I'm too lazy to do!" She justified her answer oh so well.

"There's nothing wrong in loving your maid but that wasn't the answer I was looking for."

"Acha! Toh phir tum kya sunna cahtay thai? She questioned me as if she didn't already know what I wanted to hear. But two can play at this game.

"Pataa thaa! Pataa thaa that you've never loved me Nandini. Everything was a lie. I don't mean anything to you right? You don't love me. I'm going... bye!" I got up from the bed to leave but as soon as I turned I felt a hand grab mine. It was obviously my girl! I turned around to see her pouting. Awhhh I felt like kissing her there and then!