71. Little Masochist (M)

(WARNING: 18+ readers only. Skip the whole chapter.)

^Narrator's POV^

"Jungkookie's growing taller," Yoongi mumbled into the heated kiss between him and Hoseok, his back pinned against the bedroom door. The latter pulled back, looking at his mate with a confused look.

"You really want to talk about our human mate who is still facing puberty?" Hoseok asked.

"No, just an observation," Yoongi said, pulling Hoseok into another heated kiss. He wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist, a firm grip under his thighs.

Hoseok went lower and started kissing his mate's neck, eliciting a mixture of a moan and a whimper from the latter. He pulled away, looking at his mate with a gaze of concern and lust.

"Are you okay with this?" he asked.

"Yes. Are you?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes. Tell me if you want to stop," Hoseok said, his voice dropping an octave. He dryly thrust against his mate's groin, both groaning at the waves of pleasure.

"I want you raw, daddy," Yoongi whispered into Hoseok's ear as the latter started making hickeys on his neck. Hoseok groaned at the words that went straight to his groin.

"Strip," Hoseok said, as he dropped Yoongi on the bed. It didn't take long for them to discard their clothes, and Hoseok to once again get on top of Yoongi. "Are you sure you want it raw, kitten?" his kisses that trailed to Yoongi's chest elicited mewls of pleasure.

"Yes. P-please," Yoongi said. That was all Hoseok needed to flip over the submissive vampire and slowly enter him, stopping to let his mate adjust to his length.

"A-ah..." Yoongi moaned in pain and pleasure. "Fuck, Hoseok!" Tears escaped his eyes at the pain from the stretching and the pain of his growing neglected erection.

"Take a deep breath, kitten. Take your time," Hoseok whispered, leaning down to Yoongi's ear, his length going in deeper until he was balls-deep. "Fuck kitten, you're so fucking tight!" His eyes squeezed shut in pleasure at the warm tight blanket. Hoseok leaned down to kiss Yoongi's spine, sending waves of electricity down the latter's body and to his groin.

"M-move," Yoongi groaned out as he reached to relieve his own erection of the pain.

"Y-you're not ready yet," Hoseok said, feeling Yoongi's walls clench around his length, trying to adjust.

"Just move. Please, I can't take it," he groaned out, moving his hips for friction and letting out a whine at the pain.

"As you wish, my little masochist," Hoseok said. His first two thrusts were slow, letting Yoongi's hole adjust a little to his thrusts. Then all hell broke loose. His thrusts became sharper, harder, faster as they searched for the precious spot.

"AH! Hoseok!" Yoongi moaned out, pumping his erection. Hoseok reached over and moved Yoongi's hand, pinning the submissive's arms to the headboard. The room was filled with moans and skin slapping sounds. They could feel the pre-cum leave their hardened veiny cocks.

"FUCK! DADDY!" He moaned loudly as Hoseok hit a bundle of nerve endings. His back arched, gasps and moans leaving his mouth as Hoseok's cock pushed in and out of the older's entrance. Hoseok looked down at the beautiful sight of his mate. his pre-cum lubricating his thrusts, allowing him to go faster into the older's body. He absorbed every feeling, every movement that Yoongi made as Hoseok went ballistic. Yoongi's sobs for his dominant mate only urged him to go harder.

"Mmh! Oh k-kitten!" Hoseok groaned out, feeling Yoongi's walls clench pleasurably around his cock, signalling that he was going to cum.

"D-daddy I want to feel you," Yoongi begged, wanting nothing more than to rake his nails down Hoseok's back and making his own set of hickeys on his mate as he went ballistic.

Hoseok pulled out of the pale boy, flipping him over. He leaned down to capture his mate's lips as he entered him once again, thrusting straight for his prostate. Hoseok's hand made its way to Yoongi's painful erection, begging for release. Yoongi's pre-cum- that was once dripping on to the bed- now sliding down his cock and to his entrance, acting as a lubricant. Hoseok pumped Yoongi's cock at the same speed as his thrusts, providing twice the pleasure and Yoongi's nails pierced the assertive's back, as heat swarmed around their bodies, their writhing body perfectly moulding with one another.

Yoongi's cock twitched in Hoseok's hand, and Hoseok's cock twitched in Yoongi's hole. Electricity combined with butterflies pooled at the base of their cocks, indicating a hard release from the two.

"AH! DADDY! I'M GOING T-" Hoseok cut him off by capturing Yoongi's lips, swallowing the screams of pleasure. He moved from the lips to the sensitive buds, swirling his tongues around them and flicking at them, creating new waves of pleasure. Yoongi arched, releasing with a loud yet hitched moan.

White strings shot from his tip, landing on Hoseok's v-line and some slid down his own cock. But Hoseok didn't stop. His little masochist loved the feeling that caused him to violently twitch when he was oversensitive, and that's exactly what he was going to give.

Hoseok rammed into the older's hole, chasing the orgasm that pooled at his scrotum, keeping his grip on his mate's hips to keep him still. "FUCK YOONGI!" He screamed, his orgasm emptying into his masochist's hole. After riding out his high, he collapsed on top of his mate, his arms supporting him up so as to not crush the exhausted submissive.

They held each other in their arms as they caught their breath. Hoseok observed the exhausted male, whose eyes were shut. He observed every little detail, not able to pick out a single flaw from the ethereal male, as he brushed the older's hair out of his face.

He got up after a while and walked into the bathroom, filling the tub with water. He put the bath-bomb in and added bubbles to it by holding a bubble bar under the faucet. Once filled, he walked back to his mate and gently picked him up, taking him to the bathroom. Yoongi whined in pain as Hoseok placed him in the tub.

"Keep yourself above the water, I'll change the sheets and come," Hoseok whispered soothingly, giving his mate a small peck on the forehead before going to change the sheets.

All he had to do was relax with his little masochist in the tub and savour every moment of it.