54. Do you?

"Come on bub, eat up," Hoseok said. I moved my head away from the fork, ignoring the grumble and pain in my stomach. "Bub, you're hungry. I understand you're mad at us, but don't starve yourself."

"I'd rather starve," I spat out. My hands were tied behind my back and I was locked in Hoseok's room. He clenched his jaw in anger, he placed the plate on the bedside table and leaned over to me, harshly grabbing my jaw.

"You might want to behave yourself, Jungkook. The punishment won't be pretty," he growled out.

"I'd rather take my chances," I spat back. He growled in anger, his eyes gleaming red and his fangs growing sharper.

"Hoseok!" Jin yelled, running into the room. "Leave." Without another word, Hoseok left. I glared at Jin.

"Behave yourself, Jungkook. Try not to get yourself into more trouble than you already are," Jin said.

"Well maybe if you let me leave, I will stay out of the so-called trouble you're talking about," I snapped back.

Jin looked me dead in the eyes, and that's when I realized that it wasn't Jin. It was Seokjin.

"S-Seokjin," I stuttered out, looking at him with wide eyes.

"I understand why you ran. What I don't understand is why all you left on the note was a simple 'goodbye'," Seokjin said, taking a seat on the armchair. "So talk to me."

"I-I did start growing feelings for you. All of you. But I was in denial. I... felt like it was similar to Stockholm Syndrome, so I thought it was not me," I confessed. "I still feel distaste towards you all. I can't help it."

"Jungkook, we all care about you. More than you think," Seokjin said, looking at me sadly.

"Do you abuse the people you care about?" I asked, looking at him in anger. "Do you tie them up just because they don't want to live with you?

"You don't know what could happen if you actually escaped," he said. "You could die. We could die."

I stayed quiet. I didn't know about the consequences. I thought that the bond would be severed.

"Can you at least untie me? It hurts," I said, looking down at my lap. He got up from the chair and sat down beside me. He pulled me onto his lap, making me face him and pulling me close to him. He brought his arms around me and started untying the rope. I whimpered in pain when his fingers lightly grazed the raw- yet bleeding in certain spots- skin.

"It's alright. I got you," he soothed, hugging me and rubbing my back. "Will you eat some food now?"

I broke from his hold and nodded. I took the plate of food while Seokjin went into the bathroom and brought the medical kit. I winced in pain when he started treating my wrists.

"You let him out?" We turned to look at the person at the door. Namjoon.

"It was hurting him," Seokjin said.

"The Council wants to have another meeting. We need Jin for that," Namjoon said.

"I'll see if I can force the surfacing. When?" Seokjin asked.

"One week from now. This time, they want Jungkook to listen in," Namjoon said, before leaving.

"We do care about you Jungkook," Seokjin said.

"Do you really?"