98. OT7 (M)

(WARNING: 18+ Mature scene. Skip the whole chapter if you don't wish to read the scene.)

I watched in confusion as Jimin walked to the cupboard. My cheeks flared pink when I saw he brought out a pair of handcuffs. "O-oh," I mumbled in shock. Namjoon pumped my erection while Yoongi pinned my hands behind my back. I moaned and involuntarily thrust in Namjoon's hand. "I-I can't- I can't hold- Ah!"

Jin placed his hands on either side of me and roughly kissed me. He pulled away and turned to kiss Taehyung, who was eagerly waiting for him. Yoongi gently massaged my wrists as Jimin handcuffed me.

"Little one, don't be afraid to tell us your limits," Jimin said, pecking my cheek. I nodded in response and rested my head against Namjoon's shoulder as he continued pumping my erection. Yoongi moved from my side and sat on the floor in front of me. I watched him with hazy eyes, shallow breaths escaping my mouth. I let out a choked moan when he sucked my sack. Jimin crouched down behind Yoongi and started eating him out. Yoongi's moans sent vibrations through my body, which only added to the pleasure. I did my best to play with Namjoon's length.

Upon hearing Jin's moans, I looked to the side to see Jin strapped to the swing while Hoseok and Taehyung toyed with him. "Ah fuck!" Jin moaned as he tugged at the restraints. Hoseok kissed Jin while maintaining eye-contact with me. He swallowed Jin's moans as Taehyung sucked his erection.

Yoongi jerked into me, making me grind back into Namjoon. I looked back at him to see Jimin roughly thrusting into Yoongi while the sub continued sucking on my sack. Namjoon grabbed my jaw with his other hand and forced me to face him. He attached our lips, slipping his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance. He nibbled on my lower lip, which added to the intense pleasure that I was already feeling. I submitted to him, letting his tongue memorise every corner of my mouth as I whimpered into the kiss.

"I-I can't-" I cut myself on with a moan. I could feel my climax reaching. Namjoon pumped faster, tightening his grip a little. "AH!"

With a loud cry, I came on Namjoon's hand and Yoongi's face. Namjoon pumped me through my high. I slumped back into his chest, panting. Jimin moved Yoongi so he was laying on the bed. Hoseok moved away from Jin and helped Jimin tie Yoongi.

"W-won't that hurt him?" I asked.

"No. It's a type of bondage; Box tie. As long as you do it safely and consensually, then you're fine. Moreover, Yoongi likes receiving pain," Namjoon comforted. I turned around in his hold, sitting on the bed on my knees as I leaned down and licked a stripe along the length of his growing erection.

He harshly gripped my hair and threw his head back in pleasure. "Ah fuck!" he moaned out. I harshly sucked on the tip, running my tongue over the slit. I felt someone position themselves behind me and turned to see Jimin watching me with lust as he lubed his fingers.

"You okay with this?" he asked, moving to hover over me while I sucked off Namjoon. "Color?"

"G-green," I stuttered. He slowly entered two lubed fingers in my hole. I moaned at the pleasurable burning sensation of his fingers. He scissored my entrance, going in deeper every time I adjusted. I moaned on Namjoon's dick when Jimin slowly entered me. He leaned down and gave me small comforting pecks on my shoulder as I adjusted. Namjoon ran his hand through my hair, his heavy breaths encouraging me to hollow my cheeks and move my tongue around as much as I could while bobbing my head up and down.

I involuntarily moved my hips back into Jimin once I was adjusted to his length. Not wasting another second, Jimin roughly thrust into me, making me moan on Namjoon's dick. He left kisses down my back, sucking on certain spots that made me arch my back. "Fuck! Jungkook! You're so tight!" Jimin moaned as he picked up his pace.