85. Marie

"So what do you guys want?" Marie asked.

"Um... I want to see my family..." I trailed off in nervousness. She hummed, grabbing somethings from the shelves.

"Take a seat. I'll go brew the potion," she said. "I'll be back to take some of your blood. We can discuss the payment later."

I was going to take a seat, but Namjoon pulled me onto his lap instead. I was straddling him, my hands on his shoulder as he nosed my neck. "Namjoon, I can sit on a chair," I mumbled as I dug my face into his shoulder.

He drew circles on my hips as his breath ghosted my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I hummed in response to his actions, as I pulled his shirt to expose his collarbone and started nibbling on the exposed skin.

He pulled away, staring at me with lustful eyes. I leaned down and attached our lips, ignoring our mates who were watching. Namjoon hummed into the kiss, deepening it by slipping his tongue inside. Our tongues fought for dominance. My hands made their way to the back of his neck as he guided my hips to move against his.

"Well damn. Now I'm horny," Marie said, watching the scene unfold. Namjoon broke the kiss and looked at the others. I blushed and leaned into Namjoon's neck, kissing along it. It was as if they made a silent agreement.

"Jungkook," Namjoon voiced out. I pulled away from his neck, looking at him for confirmation. He nodded. "If you're okay with it."

"I am," I responded. Namjoon extended his hand for Marie to take. He let her sit in his place and made me straddle her. I looked at her in shyness as she placed her hands on my waist.

They knew about my humiliation kink and they were using it to their advantage. I loved it. I could feel their gazes bore into us as my hands moved to Marie's neck, cupping them to deepen the kiss.

She pulled me into a kiss, her soft lips against mine. Her hibiscus scent lured me in further as we deepened the kiss. I broke the kiss to breathe.

(WARNING: Slight Mature. It's small, just three paragraphs. You can skip them.)

"Fuck!" Yoongi groaned out. I looked at my three mate's to see them all jacking off while watching the scene with lustful eyes.

I got off Marie and walked towards Yoongi. I wrapped my hand around his length as I jerked him off. I attached my mouth to his sack, sucking at them to increase pleasure.

"J-Jungkook!" He moaned out, emptying into my hand. I jerked him off until he twitched from oversensitivity.

(You can read now.)

I took a wet tissue from Marie, muttering a small 'thanks' as I wiped off Yoongi's ejaculation.

"Well I guess that takes care of the payment," Marie said, smirking as she watched the other two come down from their high. "Now, onto the task. Jungkook, I need a bit of your blood. Are you afraid of anything related to blood extraction?" I shook my head. She took my hand and used a butterfly needle to extract my blood.

I heard my mates take a sharp breath at the scent of my blood. Yoongi walked over and stood behind me protectively as if he were protecting me from Namjoon and Hoseok. Once Marie was done, I brought the finger to my mouth, but stopped when I remembered that Namjoon didn't drink in three days.

"Joon-Joon," I said, offering my finger. It was weird, but he would only weaken if he didn't drink soon. "You haven't drunk in three days. Have some." He looked at me with hesitation, but when I brought the finger to his lips, he instinctively sucked on it. I moved closer to him, letting Hoseok possessively hold me against him.

"Tell me when you're done. The potion is ready," Marie said. I looked at her and nodded. Namjoon kissed my finger once and let it go, smiling at me. Marie led us to another room. In the middle of the room, there was a cauldron placed on a fire, purple liquid bubbling in the vessel. "Stand back, it will splatter." I pulled Yoongi back as she poured my blood into the cauldron. Yoongi stepped back into me out of shock when the potion splattered.

An image formed in the smoke that started coming out of the cauldron.

"I-Is this real?" I asked, looking at Marie with wide eyes.